Last First Kiss : Chapter 2 : Such a Waste

Author's Note : Guys, please use the MULTIMEDIA! :) Play the video for back-up music. Just to keep the  mood nice? IDK it's your choice, but I'm telling you it's better if you do :)

It's been a month and Dana and I had been hanging out a lot. Well we were practically always with each other. You see, since we're taking up the same course, I knew there was a possibility that we might be studying at the same college and it turned out that I was actually right. 

It was Thursday lunch time and I was craving for the maple roast chicken with baked potato combo at the chef's station. So Dana and I went straight to the cafeteria. We took the table at the far left side, at the end of the room where there weren't too much people. I guess we just don't like hearing too much noise, unless it has sense or it has something to do with One Direction. I went to get food while Dana waited at our table. Once I got my food, I came back to our table, put my tray down and sat at my chair. I looked at Dana as she took something out from her bag.

What?!

"Seriously Dana, you're eating crackers for lunch again?" I said, staring at her like a mad person. I really was getting worried of her. The diet she was trying was just - BAD for her. 

"I love crackers, I already told you for like the hundredth time!" Dana said, tearing the packet of her crackers apart.

"Okay, maybe you do love crackers, but I've heard that you used to eat more food than this!" I said and lifted a spoonful of bite sized baked potatoes in sour cream flavor into my mouth. Mmm It never dissapoints me!

 "And who exactly told you that?" she asked as she was munching a piece of her crackers. 

"Your mom" I said, as I started slicing my maple roast chicken.

"She told you that?" Dana said, putting her bitten cracker to it's packet.

"Yeah, she told me you used to eat a lot and one of your favorites was eating Paotsin. It's the food store that serves fried dumplings with exotic rice right?" I said, putting a strip of chicken on my mouth. Dana was silent for a while, but admitted it.

"So Dana, tell me. Why did you stop eating normal?" I asked her, putting down my fork and spoon to the tray.

"I just wanted to, okay?" Dana said and I think by the tone of her voice, she doesn't want to talk about it anymore. So I just nodded my head and said, "Okay then"

While we were eating our lunch at the school cafeteria, some of our blockmates took the table beside us. We said our hi's and concentrated back to our food when all of a sudden, their conversation caught my attention.

"One Direction?"

"Really?"

"From all of the boy bands, why does it have to be them?"

"I wish your mom got The Wanted instead, atleast they're not gay"

Gay? They're calling One Direction gay? Heck, if only my mom didn't teach me to how be proper I would've gone straight to them and slapped all of their faces. 

"Yes, you're right."

"So what are you planning to do?"

"I think I'll just throw them"

"But those are VIP tickets right?"

Dana began to look at me and I guess she heard it too. She was clenching her first like what I was doing, unable to control ourselves from what we were hearing and once we heard about the VIP tickets we almost freaked out. We really just need to get our hands on those tickets. The only problem though was that the girl who owns them was the girl in class that we didn't like the most who's named Marcie.

"Hey" I said, keeping my voice low.

"Yeah?" Dana said, putting down the packet of her crackers.

"Did you hear that?" I said, shifting my eyes from her to Marcie.

"Yes, I did." she nodded.

"We'll get food and you girls stay here, but for the last time. No one really wants to get these?" Marcie said, lifting her 2 VIP tickets and two backstage passes to One Direction's concert. 

"I already made up my mind"

"They're gay"

"And not only that, they also suck!"

"Okay then" Marcie said and made her way to the nearest trash can and threw it there.

My eyes widen, seeing the wasted tickets at the trash can. How can she waste such precious tickets?! Anyone would die to have one of those! I looked at Dana and looked like she felt the same way as I do and then she began to put up her mischievous smile. 

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Dana said, looking at me and then to the trash can.

"I think so, but how will we?" I said, asking her. There were a lot of people around us and I'm not going to get down and dirty, getting those tickets in the trash can.

"After the bell rings" Dana said. What?! 

"But we'll be late for class" 

"I know it's unusual for me to say this but - I'm willing to be late on class just to get those tickets! Come on Elizah! I know you want this badly as much as I do!" she said, frowning.

"Dana! Okay, stop! We'll do it when the bell rings, okay? But for now let's just finish our lunch first" I said and she nodded.

We started eating our lunch again and by the time we were about to finish, people had been dissapearing already, making it a good thing for us. I guess it was just our lucky day!

Once we finished eating, we hurriedly put our food to the washing area and hurriedly walked to the garbage can where Marcie threw the tickets. 

"Elizah, do you have a plastic bag?" Dana asked.

"No, I don't. I'll just ask for one, wait here" I said, rushing to the counter and asked for plastic. Once they handed me one, I immediately ran back to Dana.

"Here!" I said, handing it to her.

"So who'll do it?" she said and we looked at each other for about 10 seconds.

"Okay, I'll do it" I said, taking away the plastic from her. She opened the trash can and I put my hand inside it, I moved my hands to the whole trash can and finally got to hold of the tickets. I took it out from the trash can and Dana and I began to show a smile on our face. 

"This is it!" I said, looking at the tickets in my hands.

"I can't believe we have it!" Dana said, smiling but was tearing up a bit. The feeling we have in the moment was just unexplainable. We have always been dying to have 1D tickets since the day we became a directioner and here it was, two VIP tickets and backstage passes are in my hands. We stared at it for a moment, when the cafeteria lady began to notice us.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" she said, about to come out of the counter. Uhoh

"Let's make a run for it?" I said, looking at Dana.

"Yeah, I think we should" she said and we automatically rushed out of the cafeteria with a big smile in our faces.