Last First Kiss : Chapter 9 : And We Meet Again

Elizah's POV

The day after we got an email from our job internship, they called us at home saying that Ms.Caroline Watson would like to meet us the next day. It took us by surprise, but we knew that we can manage. So the following day, me and Dana met up at her house early in the morning to get ready for our internship. We planned everything from top to toe, we didn't want to disappoint them. We wanted to reassure them that they didn't make a mistake on choosing us as their new interns.

“Are we set?” she said, taking her bag and coat from her couch.

“I think so” I said, checking all the things that we needed.

“So let's go!” she said, opening the door, out to her room. She walked outside, while I followed her. Once we were downstairs, we said our goodbyes to the whole Mallari family and made our way outside to their driveway, where Smithy was waiting in their car for the both of us.

“To Caroline Watson's place Smithy” Dana said, “I've already downloaded the directions, just press the name Caroline Watson.”

 Smithy scrolled down the list of names and places and finally found Caroline Watson's name. He pressed it and there in an instant were a list of different routes that we can take to get to our destination. Smithy started driving, while we sat at the back silently.

I looked at the window, getting nervous every second as we travel. Thoughts kept on popping out of my mind.

What if I get speechless?

What if I mess up?

What if I'm not good enough?

and it goes on and on...

All I wanted was simple and it was to keep - everything - from - falling - apart, because I've always been bad at these kind of situations. 

Harry's POV

“Boys about the girls who'll be taking over while I'm gone – they'll be here in an hour. Please try to be nice to them. Can you guys do that? But you can tell them your requests, because it's a part of their internship.” Caroline announced as Lou was finalizing her finishing touches to our hair and makeup.

“Aren't we always nice?” I asked, putting up a mischievous smile.

“I know that smile Hazza! You'd better not do something that would cause a mess.” Liam said in caution.

“I know what I'm doing, besides I was just kidding” I said, brushing off the powder left from my shirt.

“Don't worry boys, they're really easy to work with, according to their resumes" Caroline paused for a while, but continued, "So far, their resume was outstanding -- nothing I've ever seen before. They are really convincing so I hired them at once. I just hope they're familiar of you guys.” Caroline said, sitting on one of our seats.

“Wait, they don't know that they'd be styling for us?” Zayn asked, while he was putting he's shoes on.

“No, I'm just about to ask them today. Since I was in a hurry to get a intern, I called for them immediately. I'll be gone for two months months you know.” From the sound of it, Caroline didn't trust us enough to pull of our own clothes without her.

It was the day that we'll be shooting for Fabulous magazine and since it's just the typical plain white background photoshoot, they've decided to do it here at Caroline's home.

We waited for our cue in our dressing room, sitting at our own chairs, when someone's ringtone became to ring loud in the room. I looked at the lads eyeing them, asking if they it was there's, but all I had were shrugs and I don't know's.It was then when Caroline stood up that I realized it was her phone. She said she's just going outside to answer a call.