Last First Kiss : Chapter 8 : Ring A Bell?

Elizah's POV

“Phew! Well that was just a superb – incredible day!” I said as I throw my bag to the floor.

“I know! I still couldn't believe it!” Dana said, dancing around the room.

“Okay, you just dance there while I get our sleeping bags.” I said. I walked into my closet and opened the second drawer to the left. I took out two sleeping bags and came back to where Dana was.

“Here!” I said, dropping everything on the floor. Both of us chose one and lay it down on the floor. I also took pillows from my bed and once we were done, we said our goodnights and closed our eyes.

Harry's POV

“I'm really – knackered” I said, throwing myself on the couch.

“It's not my fault that you didn't sleep a while ago. You were to busy at the back of the truck with that little girl.” Louis said, taking a seat beside me.

“Hey, she has a name you know.” I said, adjusting myself into a sleeping position.

“It's Elizah” Niall said, coming in at the room with a carton of milk and a pack of chocolate chip cookies.

“Yeah – It's Maria Elizah De Guzman to be exact” I said. Louis looked at me confusingly, while Niall – Niall looked shocked and he almost dropped everything that he was carrying.

“What?” I asked them, snapping my fingers.

“How did you know her full name?” Niall said, putting down the carton of milk on a table.

“Looks like curly made a move without you mate!” Louis said, messing with my curls.

“Vas Happenin' Maria?! Wait – who's Maria are we guys talking about here?” Zayn came in the room. He's hair was wet, looking like he just came out of the shower.

“It's Elizah, the little girl earlier” Louis said mockingly. I didn't liked the fact on how he emphasized the words 'little girl'. I don't know, it just kind of ticks me off.

“Oh” Zayn said, walking towards Niall. He simply took a chocolate chip from Niall's hand, making Niall walk away to him.

“I almost forgot – since we're here already and the girls left. Tell us what happened back there Zayn.” Louis said.

“Yeah – what really happened back there?” I asked, putting out a mischievous smile. Lou looked at me and did the same. We both looked at Zayn and he looked really pissed. Now this is going to get entertaining.

“Nothing happened” he said, walking to the door, but Niall stopped him, pushing him into a seat.

“What would you want us to believe – that both of you were rained by pee? I don't think so” Louis said.

All of us went silent for a while, but I decided to break it off.

“Wont you just tell us already so we can get this over with?!” I said, I didn't mean to say it harshly, but I guess it worked.

“Okay, okay – I'll tell you guys. Just don't react until I finish, okay?” he said and we nodded.

“I got out of the tent right? I lit up one, just one and then I – went to one of these portable cubicles to – you all know. I quickly opened one, because I just really really needed to pee. Once I was inside I began to notice someone moving. I asked if someone's inside, but all I got was a scream – of a girl. She freaked out and I lost my balance and well the cubicle just – fell apart and that was the worst 30 seconds of my life.