Last First Kiss : Chapter 10 : Now, Shoot!

Elizah, is that you?

My heart stopped

Did he just say my name?

Memories came flashing back

It was about 5 months ago when I first met him in person with the rest of the guys. I couldn't ever possibly forget that night – the night that I've got to talk to him at the back of the truck while we made our way back to the stadium.

“Yes?” I said, making it sound like a question.

We stood there, waiting for someone to speak up. Harry looked at me confused, his brows furrowed but began to vanish for a while, replaced by a smile.

“You know each other?” Caroline asked, bewildered.

“Yeah, we met them back on tour” Liam said.

“Oh okay then – I actually don't get it, but we can discuss that later when your shoot is done! So girls we'll be starting?” Caroline said as she clasped her hands.

We went to the racks waiting for some instructions from Caroline. She went at the a room where the photographer and his crew were waiting to tell them to start the shoot.

While we waited, I tried entertaining myself by looking at the clothes hung at the racks. I actually didn't get to see it clearly a while ago, because I was just to focused to put everything on its proper place.

Everything looked so – amazing. From the coats, trousers and to shoes. I glided my hand on the garments feeling its cloth. Making me look like an idiot. Sure I've already seen these kind of garments, but these – these is really something. Everything was made by famous designers.

Looking through Harry's rack, I stopped at a coat, taking it out. It was black in velvet with gold buttons. I wonder if they have sizes for girls. I took a look at the price tag, finding out that it was a Ralph Lauren Limited Edition coat. I almost dropped it when I found out how much it cost.

£ 1450!!!

Seriously? I can already buy a dozen of blazers with that huge amount of money! I dropped the price tag and carefully put the coat back to the rack. I do not want to stain it or anything.

“Hey there”

I looked turned around to find Harry standing between the other guy's racks.

“Hi” was all that I can say.

“So Elizah right? It's been a long time since the last time I saw you.” he said, walking to the opposite side of his rack.

“Yeaah, it's been 5 months!” I said, using a sarcastic voice.

“Cute”

What? I looked at the ground, not saying anything.

“So, how have you been doing?”

Was he asking me? What's so interesting about my life?

“Uh well, I'm here taking an internship for Ms. Watson. You?”

“I am okay, in a few weeks we'll be working in our new album.”

“What?!” I blurted. Oh my, did I just say that out loud?

“Is there any problem?”

“No – I mean, that's just great!” I said, covering up my stupid breakout.

“Elizah, give Harry the second outfit!” Caroline shouted.

“Yes Ma'am!” I said, taking off the second outfit from his rack. While I was holding the hanger with Harry's outfit, he took off his coat hanging it on his rack, followed by his shirt. Wait? His shirt? I quickly turned around, because it's felt really weird.