Chapter 19: The End

([A/n] this chapter contains smut, you have be warned)

We stare at each other, never wanting this to end.....Goldy lends forward and kisses me, unzipping the back of my dress. I go to push him of when I here a voice in the back of my head, "don't, this maybe the last chance you two will have to do this...." what's that supposed to mean? He unzipped my dress and pulled it off. Since I only ware the same dress everyday, the only thing underneath is my underwear, ([A/n] I'm sorry but, I hate saying panties DX don't judge me) leaving my chest bare. I cover my chest, only to have Goldy move my arms away. "Don't hide yourself from me..." he says, then kisses the top of my chest, making me blush. He lays my on my back and, his kisses start to trail down, undoing the buttons on his shirt and taking it off. I start to grow nervous as he goes closer to my underwear. Noticing me going stiff, he purposely avoids my underwear and kisses down my right leg. He takes off his pants, leaving him in his boxers. Then, he slowly pulls off my underwear, throwing it by my dress. He leans by my ear, whispering sweet nothings as he puts a finger in me. "Ahh!" I try hold in my moans by biting on my finger. Then he puts another finger in, scissoring me. I having a hard time holding my moans in, I'm surprised I haven't bitten my finger off! He finally noticed me biting on my finger, pulls his fingers out and, he pulls my finger out of my mouth. He stares at my then says, "Not only do I want to see you.....I want to hear you too..." I blush at his statement then, grow nervous, realizing that he somehow took off his boxers and the tip of his member was touching my womanhood. He readied himself and looks at me. "This will hurt a bit but, it'll get better." I nod and he leaned down to my ear and whispers, "I love you...I'll protect you no matter what......because, your my precious doll.....and mine alone...." with that, he enters me, sending a shock of pain up my spine. I yelled out and a stream of tears run down my face to which, Goldy surprisingly licked the tears away. But, then again, Goldy has done more surprising things before so, this should be nothing. Soon the pain fades way with pleasure, making my face soften. Goldy noticed and started to move. I start to moan as the feeling pleasure spreads thought my body. I hold on to Goldy as he starts to kiss and lick my neck. I rap my legs Goldy so, he can go deeper, letting him know I want more. He starts to aim his thrusts trying to find my sweet spot. When he does, my moan grows louder and I hold him tighter. Taking note of this, he continuously hits that spot over and over again, sending more pleasure to me then I can handle. I'm on the edge of my climax and I try to speak to the point of understanding what I'm saying, "G-Goly~I~Ahhhh~" Goldy comes close to my ear and says, "come for me...." with that, he pushed me over the edge and I release. Not long after, he releases too. He pulls out of me, lays next to me and, kisses my forehead. We looked at the clock to see it's 5:50a.m. Unfortunately, we had to get up and get dressed. I sit back down on the table. Goldy kisses me one late time before my programming turns to day roaming....

Goldy P.O.V.

Once her programming starts to turn to go to day roaming, I start to clean up the umm....mess we made. I look at the security camera I turned off so the night guard couldn't see or hear what was happening in here. I turned it off before (y/n) finally woke up. As for the rest of the security cameras near by, I disabled the audio so they couldn't hear us. The security already know we walk around but, not that we can turn human and have adult conversations. So, I just had to be sure. Luckily, the security room is on the other side of the building from what I know so he couldn't hear us without the audio from a security camera. I teleport around the building like a mad man, turning back on the audio on the cameras and I finally turn on the camera in the room we're in, turning back to my animatronic form before the camera reboots and starts working properly.....

Your P.O.V.

After that night, I start working properly and we both go back to Freddy's. Lily was there and she never looked happier. Freddy begged me for forgiveness and I forgived him. On one condition, of course. To let Goldy roam freely in the building whenever he pleased to which, he accepted. Now me and Goldy have lived happier in Freddy's and hope that the future is bright for the both of us.....