Chapter 1: The New Animatronic

Today was a normal day at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza as Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, and Toy Chica are doing their thing, Mangle in the kids cove, BB and Puppet doing their thing. Just a normal day for a kid's birthday party. But, in the middle of it all, a delivery guy was bringing in a package that was human sized. The owner quickly signed for it and told the delivery guy to bring it in by the new rounded stage area that's too small for any of the animatronics there.

A while after the package was brought in the back, Toy Freddy and the others on stage are taking a break, but the kids are whining and wanting Freddy back on. The owner runs up to stage and claps his hands together. "May I have your attention, please?" The adults are shushing their kids and looks at the owner. "As the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, I am happy to say that we have a new member of the family with us!" The animatronics look at the owner then at each other when no one is looking. "Give a big smile and say hello to (y/n)!" The curtains open and a animatronic looking puppet with (h/l), (h/t), (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and a (f/c) dress with black trimming. (f/c) ribbons are wrapped around the feet instead of shoes. Black flowers and a black veil are on her hair.

The kids (mainly the girls) are drawn by the new animatronic's beauty. The animatronic looks at the kids and bows. "Hello everyone! It's so nice to meet you all!" The animatronic says as a little girl walks up to it. The adults and partially the owner got scared as the little girl walked up to the animatronic, not knowing how it would react. The animatronic crouched down as looked the "birthday girl" botton on her shirt. "Is today your birthday?" The animatronic said softly. The girl nods, "yup! I'm turning 5 today!" The animatronic smiles, "what's your favorite color?" The girl got confused, "blue." The animatronic pulls out a white rose and it slowly turns blue and hands it to the girl, "here, happy birthday." The girl, amazed, took the rose and smiles, "thank you sooooo much!" The girl runs back to her mom. The adults and owner were relieved and the animatronic stands back up and bows again. "Now I hope everyone here welcomes (y/n) to her new home and has fun!" The owner finally says then runs off the stage. Toy Freddy and the others go back on stage, the curtains close and the day goes back to normal.

See ya next chapter :3