Chapter 7: Night 5

12a.m.

I do what I normally do and hop off stage. I see Chick running towards me. "Hey, (y/n)!" She stops with a click of her shoes. "Hey Chick." We ended up sitting in the stage next mine. "Hey, how can you get hooked back up on your stage? It looks higher than you are." She ask, wondering how. "Well-"

"Don't tell her about me."

I was interrupted by Goldy. Chick didn't seem to hear him. "Well?" She asked again. "Uhhhh.....you know, I just hook my legs up and go from there." She looks at me, "Really? Do you need help tonight?" "No, I'm fine, I've gotten the hang of it." I lied, I never lied before but, I seem to be ok because, she nods and said, "Ok.....if your sure....." She dismisses the idea and changes the topic. "Sooooo, how are you liking here?" She looks at me. "I like it here, everyone here is so.......interesting." I haven't been here for long but, everyone here has a different personally, I wonder why Goldy thinks so coldly about them. I know what he said but, is it even possible someone like Chick to cause murder? "Heeeeeelllllllo?" My thoughts where cut short by Chick. "Oh, sorry." She rises an eyebrow. "Annnnywaaay.......I'll talk to you later." With that, Chick hops off the stage and leaves the room.

Chick's P.O.V.

We ended up sitting in the stage next to (y/n)'s. "Hey, how can you get hooked back up on your stage? It looks higher than you are." I ask, wondering how. "Well-" She stops as if she were interrupted. She seems to be in thought for a second. "Well?" I asked again. "Uhhhh.....you know, I just hook my legs up and go from there." I looks at her, "Really? Do you need help tonight?" "No, I'm fine, I've gotten the hang of it." She lied, I know that's a lie, something else is going on but I just nod and said, "Ok.....if your sure....." I'll have to tell Freddy about this later.....he'll know what's going on. I decide to change the topic. "Sooooo, how are you liking here?" I looks at her. "I like it here, everyone here is so.......interesting." She goes back in thought for a minute. Ok, I have to tell Freddy about this now. "Heeeeeelllllllo?" (Y/n) snapped back to reality "Oh, sorry." I rises an eyebrow. What is she hiding? "Annnnywaaay.......I'll talk to you later." With that, I hops off the stage and leave the room. I have to tell Freddy.......something's going on here.....

5:50a.m.

Your P.O.V.

Goldy hooks me up again and is about to hook my head when, we hear someone coming. Goldy quickly puts the hook in my hand and vanishes. Then the curtain opens and Freddy is standing there. "Is something wrong?" I said as I hook my head up. "No.......I thought I heard something......" Freddy closes the curtains and walks away. I sigh in relief.

"Their on to you.....to us......we need to be more careful.......till tonight, my doll...."

See you in the next chapter :3