Chapter 9: Night 7

12a.m.

I hop off stage after I unhook myself and I hear a familiar country accent. "Hey (y/n)!" I see Chica run up to me. "He-" Someone grabs me from behind. "What!?" I get a quick glance and I see that it's Bonnie. "B-Bonnie?! What are you-!?" Bonnie forcibly sits me down and has his hands holding me down by the shoulders. I can tell that Bonnie wants no part of this but, Chica......I don't know. "Calm down, (y/n). We just need to ask you to tell us that little secret of yours." Why is everyone wanting to know my secret!?! "Look......j-just tell and we'll let you go......." Bonnie says in his usual sheepish voice. Chica sighed in annoyance "Drop the act already Bonnie! She ain't gonna tell us nothing if your like that!" Bonnie sighed, knowing she was right then he walk in front of my and his red eyes are glowing. Oh crap. "Tell us what you know. It's pointless to keep this secret." He said in a cold tone. I sit there shocked by he's sudden change of personally. "Tell us or else....." I stare at him dead in the face. "Or else what?" Bonnie pinned me down on the floor and put he's hands around my throat but, doesn't chock me.....not yet. I'm surprised and shock more then ever before with Bonnie........his more terrifying then I thought. "You better us your secret!" Chica said but, there a slight crack in her voice. Now I know that she doesn't want to do this either, that is going too far. I have to play this smart. "L-Listen, why are you two doing this?! What's so important about a secret?!" I say, pretending to panic but, I'm oddly more calm then ever. "Well-!" Chica stops and thinks for something to say. Bonnie loosens his grip on me but, I don't move or, he might chock me. "Well......" Chica says again but, still has nothing to say. Bonnie let's go of me, gets up and, puts a hand on Chica's shoulder "let's go..." Bonnie walks away and Chica looks at me. "Just this once, I better not see you again." Her eyes glow but, her voice still cracks. Her and Bonnie leave the room and I never ran faster to my stage then ever.

Chica's P.O.V.

"Hey (y/n)!" I see (y/n) run up to her. I hate this.....but I have to do what Freddy told me to do. "He-" Bonnie grabs her from behind. "What!?" She seems to panic by Bonnie grabbing her.  "B-Bonnie?! What are you-!?" Bonnie forcibly sits her down and has his hands holding her down by the shoulders. Bonnie looks at me and I know that he doesn't like this, not at all so, I try to make this quick. "Calm down, (y/n). We just need to ask you to tell us that little secret of yours." She doesn't say a word. "Look......j-just tell and we'll let you go......." Bonnie says in his stupid voice of his. I sighed in annoyance, we ain't gonna get anywhere at this rate. "Drop the act already Bonnie! She ain't gonna tell us nothing if your like that!" Bonnie sighed, knowing that I'm was right then he walk in front of her and his red eyes are glowing. Bonnie? "Tell us what you know. It's pointless to keep this secret." He said in a cold tone. Oh, no......"Tell us or else....." She stares at him dead in the face. "Or else what?" Oh crap. Bonnie pinned her down on the floor and put he's hands around her throat but, doesn't chock her.....not yet. Oh, god! I can't do this! But, I to do what Freddy said! But...I don't want her to get hurt......I try to hurry this up so, Bonnie can get off her. "You better us your secret!" I said but, there a slight crack in my voice that I can't hide. (Y/n) seem to noticed this too and uses the opportunity. "L-Listen, why are you two doing this?! What's so important about a secret?!" She say, panicking "Well-!" I stop, why does Freddy want to know? Why is he making everyone turn on her to find out? Bonnie loosens his grip on her, noticing me thinking too long. "Well......" I says again but, still can't find a good enough reason to want to know. Bonnie let's go of her, gets up and, puts a hand on my shoulder "let's go..." Bonnie walks away and I looks at her. I know Freddy's gonna kill me but.......I can't do this. "Just this once, I better not see you again." I say but, my voice still cracks. Me and Bonnie leave the room. Bonnie looks at me "you ok?" I simply nod my head, not saying a word. Sorry Freddy.......but, I not gonna hurt her.......I can't.......I won't.

5:50a.m.

Your P.O.V.

Goldy hugs my from behind. "You alright? Why didn't you call me?" I turn to look at him. "Yeah, I'm fine and I didn't need help, if I did, I would've called you." Goldy starts to hook my up. "I just.....don't want you to get hurt......I'm.....worried about you......" Goldy turns red as he says this and hooks my head up. "I promise, if I'm in danger and I can't get out of it, I'll call you." Goldy scans my face and says "I never understood why the made you like a puppet......you more like a doll......a beautiful doll......" I blush at his sweet words and kiss him on the cheek. He blushes then, vanishes and I couldn't help but, laugh.

"(Y/n)........I couldn't imagine what I would've done if Bonnie hurt you......but I swear if anyone hurts you.....they'll regret it......."

See you in the next chapter :3