Chapter 14: Night 12

12a.m.

I hop off the stage and look around, I want this to end.....this has to end.....I hear someone chuckling behind me and is coming closer. Oh god! I quickly turn around but the second I do, I get pined against a wall. When I look up I see Freddy. "Uhhhhh, hey Freddy......" He smiles and gets closer to my face. "You are very lucky to have made it this far without saying a word about your secret......but, now...." he chuckles a bit "......your screwed......."  Oh crap.......I need to stay strong.......I can't give up yet! "Now........if your smart.......you'll tell me that little secret of yours now and don't say you don't have one because, we both know you do........and I'll let you go." He said, with a cold voice. It's pointless to deny that I have a secret but, I'm not telling anyone so, I stay silent and not say a word. "You better start talking if you know what's-" Without a thought, I slapped him across the face with the free arm I had, shocking the both of us. I push him off but he's quicker than I am and, pins me against the wall again. He then sighs and closes his eyes. ".......So that's how it's going to be.........if you won't talk......then I'll just make you." With that, he opens his eyes but, his right eye goes black with a tiny white pupil like an endo skeletons and has a evil looking smirk across his face, sending chills down my spine. Oh shit. He suddenly starts to get bigger and starts to change form and the next thing I know, he's in his animatronic form and makes a ear bleeding screech. I have never been more petrified in my life. "I-I-I-I warned y-y-you!" He voice box seemed to be damaged for being older animatronic but he picks me up by the throat and chokes me. "G-!" I can't call Goldy when Freddy is choking me! But if I don't.....he'll....."G.......G........G......." I put every bit of strength I have left to yell at the top of my lungs. "........G......GOLDY!" Suddenly Freddy let's me go and I fall, hearing a crash. I look up to see Freddy across the room on the floor and Goldy quickly comes to my side, teleporting us to his room.

Freddy's P.O.V.

(Y/n) quickly turn around but the second she does, I pin her against a wall. Then she looks up at me. What a shame.........a beautiful puppet like her has to hide a secret. "Uhhhhh, hey Freddy......" She says nervously. I smile and get closer to her face. I don't understand how everyone couldn't get her to talk. Maybe her beauty? Did she outsmarted them? Or maybe they favor her and couldn't hurt her? Nonetheless, she's not getting out of this one. "You are very lucky to have made it this far without saying a word about your secret......but, now...." I chuckle a bit "......your screwed......." She goes quite. I don't want to hurt her but.......I will if I must. "Now........if your smart.......you'll tell me that little secret of yours now and don't say you don't have one because, we both know you do........and I'll let you go." I say, with a cold voice. She still stays silent. I'm losing my patience. "You better start talking if you know what's-" Suddenly, she slapped me across the face with the free arm she had, shocking the both of us. She push me off but, I pin her against the wall again. I sigh and closes my eyes. Fine.......have it your way....... ".......So that's how it's going to be.........if you won't talk......then I'll just make you." I open my eyes and smirk. I go in my animatronic form and makes a ear bleeding screech. I never seen anyone more petrified in my life. "I-I-I-I warned y-y-you!" I yell out and pick her up by the throat and chokes her. I'm sorry but, if this is the only way then so be it! "G-!" She's trying to say something but, she can't. Go on, tell me your secret. "G.......G........G......." She puts every bit of strength she has left and yell at the top of her lungs. "........G......GOLDY!"  Oh shit. Suddenly I get thrown across the room, letting (y/n) go and I fall on my back. I look up and Goldy quickly comes to her side and, they teleported away. So that's what you've been hiding.........looks like (y/n) is another enemy of mine........what a shame.......I wanted her to be mine.......

5a.m.

Your P.O.V.

I look up at Goldy after he teleported us in his room. "Are you ok!?" He says, in a scared tone. Hold it in. "I'm fine....." Hold it in. He holds my closer. "Thank god......" Hold.....I......I can't hold it in anymore. My brave face fades away and my fear comes out and begin to cry. Goldy holds me in his arms and says softly, "shhh.......don't worry.......I'm here now......." we stay like this for a while then I look up at Goldy, who is staring back at me. He grabs my chin and leans in closer and kisses me. I close my eyes and I feel like I'm melting. I start to forget what happened and I start to feel warm. When we break off for some air, we just stare at each other. "(Y/n)" Goldy the first to speak. "I love you."

Goldy's P.O.V.

"........G......GOLDY!" I hear (y/n) scream out and when a teleport to her, I see Freddy, in his animatronic form, chocking her. Without a thought, I use all my strength to throw Freddy across the room, which made him let her go and she falls, I hear Freddy crash to the floor and, I quickly come to her side, teleporting us to my room. She look up at me, with her ghost white face. "Are you ok!?" I say, in a scared tone. She stays in a shaky voice. "I'm fine....." I holds her closer. "Thank god......" I don't know what I would do if I lost her......how sad I be......how angry.......all I know is that......I'd be nothing if I lost her to......him......(y/n)'s brave face fades away and she start to cry. I holds here in my arms and say softly, "shhh.......don't worry.......I'm here now......." we stay like this for a while then she look up at me and, I stare back at her. I could've lost her today.......if I don't tell her now........I may never get to......I grab her chin and lean in closer and kisses her. I want her to be with me forever.......I have fallen in love with her.......but, I'm the on who put her in danger........but, form his day forth, I WILL protect her even if it's at the cost of my own life. When we break off for some air, we just stare at each other. "(Y/n)" I'm the first to speak. "I love you." I will protect you........my precious doll........this, I swear......

5:50a.m.

Your P.O.V........again

Goldy teleported us to my stage and he hooks me up and when he hooks my head, he kisses me one more time then vanishes.

"(Y/n)..........I'm sorry I'm the one who put you in danger..........but........I promise to protect you.......because, I love you."

See you in the next chapter :3