Chapter 5: Night 3

12a.m.

I unhook myself and drop on my feet again and jump off stage.

"Hello, my pretty puppet."

"Goldy?" I look around but don't see him. "I swear if you do what Mangle did-!" I don't even finish my sentence before I get picked up in bridle position and face to face with Goldy. "Don't be silly.....I'd never drop you." I blush a little, never thinking that would come from Goldy. "And if you do fall, I'll catch you in a heartbeat." He said softly then, we end up in a room with only a vent to get out. The only things in the room is a light and a bed that gives off a creepy feeling. "I don't have guests as you can tell." He says, seeing who my mode quickly changed. "If you don't have guests.......then why-" "Because I trust you more then.....them....." He cuts me off, sitting on his bed and leaving me even more confused. "What do you mean......them?" I said thrown off by what he said. "You may not believe me but, THEY aren't what they says they are. Heck, I don't know if you'll end up like them but......I really hope you don't......" He said, sadly. "What do you mean?" I said, sitting down next to him. "......When ever there's a security guard for night shift.......they......change......" He starts to sound a little scared for some reason. I want him to continue so, I say, "Change?" It's like......their......different........when EVER the owner puts a guard on night........they try to....." he looks at me for a second then says "....they try to kill them." I stand up and stare at him, afraid. "K....kill them......why, why would they-!" "It's not.......technology........their fault......" He says, trying to somewhat, calm me down. "How would it not be their fault!?" I start to get even more scared. He sighs. "A year or so ago........ the older animatronics and I........we came for another pizzeria and........there was an.......incident........" I look at him for a second. "Incident?" "I'd tell more but.......when I told the newer animatronics, the programming malfunctioned and they ended up like them......and I don't want that to happen to you!" He holds me in his arms, surprising me. "I don't want to lose you....." We stay that way for a while, not saying anything.

Goldy's P.O.V.

"Because I trust you more then.....them....." I sit down in thought. I want to tell her, worn her, say something of the dangers of this place! But, who knows if she'll believe me? I would tell her everything I know but.....I don't want her programming to malfunction and end up like them.....I won't make that mistake again! "What do you mean......them?" She said very confused. "You may not believe me but, THEY aren't what they says they are. Heck, I don't know if you'll end up like them but......I really hope you don't......" I can't stand the thought of losing her to them.....(y/n) is all I have left.... "What do you mean?" She said, sitting down next to me. "......When ever there's a security guard for night shift.......they......change......" I get scared at the thought of be alone again......I'd tell her about the missing children incident but, I don't want her programming to malfunction or her being perfectly fine and become afraid of me. "Change?" Well......I have to tell her something! "It's like......their......different........when EVER the owner puts a guard on night........they try to....." I looks at her for a second, know she'll get scared when I tell her then say "....they try to kill them." She stands up and stare at me, her face going pale. "K....kill them......why, why would they-!" I have to calm her down before she reboots! "It's not.......technology........their fault......" I says, trying to somewhat, calm her down. "How would it not be their fault!?" She's getting even more scared. I sighs, knowing I have to push the envelop a bit. "A year or so ago........ the older animatronics and I........we came for another pizzeria and........there was an.......incident........" She look at me for a second. "Incident?" I've already said too much. "I'd tell more but.......when I told the newer animatronics, the programming malfunctioned and they ended up like them......and I don't want that to happen to you!" I hold her in my arms....she's surprisingly warm "I don't want to lose you....." We stay that way for a while, not saying anything. I won't lose her! This I swear! I protect her from......them......

5:50a.m.

Your P.O.V.

Goldy takes me back to my stage and hooks me up, neither one of us saying a thing. He hooks on my head and says softly, "I'm sorry I scared you......I just.......want to keep you safe." He kisses me on the cheek and vanished.

"No matter what anyone says......your MY precious puppet.....my precious doll....."

See you next chapter :3