Chapter 18: The Awakening....

......I feel.......heavy......like I've been lately.....is it because Freddy hit me when I protected Goldy. I haven't been able to get out of my head. I can't see what's going on and everything been a blur......the only thing that I can remember after Freddy hit me was that little girl......she the only thing I remember and I don't understand why. I've been in my thoughts for I don't know how long. Suddenly, I hear a very familiar voice....my own. Is it my thoughts? No, I'd know if it were my own thoughts. A bright light appears in front of me and I walk towards it. A spirit appears from the light and she doesn't have a face from what I can see. "I'm sorry I've been gone for a while." the spirit says, in a apologetic way. "Who are you?" I ask, wondering why a spirit is here. The spirit comes closer and her transparent figure becomes more solid and, her face starts to show till, she a solid person who looks just like me.......well, besides the cloths but still. "I am you......well actually, you are me, you supposed to look like me." She says, very thoughtful and continues, "A very long story short, when I died, my daughter, Lily, the little girl you may remember, was very sad that I died and my husband, the owner of Freddy's, had you made to make her happy." Well, that very creepy......and touching in a way. "Well, why are you here?" I ask, wondering why, "I made a promise before I died, that I would always watch over Lily and if this is the only way, so be it." She says. I feel confused, I was made to be like someone else? I not myself but, someone else. I start to lose myself by this thought and the spirit cuts my thoughts short, "I know what your thinking, and don't be sad.....you look like me but, your you. I just give you life for you to be you." She says, as comes and holds me and everything goes black. I start to feel myself coming back to my senses and I start to feel light. Is the girl here? No, it's too quite in here.......and I'm sitting? I open my eyes but, my eyes tries to focus and the only thing I see is a gold blab. I move my hand to see if they can still move which they can. My eyes slowly starts to focus and the gold blab turns into Goldy. "Goldy!" I hop of the table and hold Goldy close to me. He seems quite surprised but, my sudden action but, holds me in return. I noticed that he was shaking when he was holding me. Goldy? "I'm sorry I left.....but, I'm back now...." I say, trying to calm him down. "Why did you take the hit? Why did you do it? I thought I lost you......" his voice was shaky and sharp, like he's at his breaking point. "I couldn't see you get hurt anymore......" we stare at each other, never wanting this to end....

Goldy P.O.V.

She open her eyes but, her eyes tries to focus and she looks around. She move her hand to see if they can still move which they can. She....she's back......I never thought I'd be this happy in my life......"Goldy!" She hop of the table and hold me closely. She really back......this is real.......I hold her in return. I start shaking when I was holding her. I almost lost her.......I can't be alone again......I don't want to lose her......I don't know what I do if I lost her......"I'm sorry I left.....but, I'm back now...." she say, in her soft voice. "Why did you take the hit? Why did you do it? I thought I lost you......" my voice was shaky and sharp. "I couldn't see you get hurt anymore......" we stare at each other, never wanting this to end....

See you in the next chapter :3