Chapter 13: Night 11

12a.m.

I do the same old, same old and hop off stage. Then I hear someone coming. I quickly turn around and it was Fred. "Wow, calm down! It only me." I know I should be used to this but, I can't help the feeling that my luck has run out like Goldy said but, I try to somewhat calm down. "S...sorry...." I relax but, I don't let my guard down. Fred scans me from head to toe and I start to feel uncomfortable. "I think I'll talk to you-" "oh, no, no" Fred cuts me off. "I want to talk about this....secret everyone says you have.....and if you didn't know....." he starts to come closer as I start to back up. "......we don't like secrets....." His eyes are black with tiny white pupils.....like an endo skeleton. I've haven't been more terrified in my life......well, my luck ran out. I put on the bravest face I could. "I'm telling you what I told everyone else. I'm. Not. Hiding. ANYTHING!" He starts to laugh. "I never said anything about hiding something." Oh, crap. I look behind me and see I'm about to walk in to a wall. Oh, no, not again! But instead of walking into the wall, Fred pins me against it. "Look, I told you, I-" he covers my mouth. "Cut the bull, now, your gonna tell me your secret and, I'll let you go." He saids as he let's go of my mouth. He thinks I'll choke and tell him everything? Oh, hell no! That's not happening! I don't say a word and he shakes his head. "Listen.....I don't want to ruin this pretty doll face of yours......" I still stay quiet and without a thought, I kneed him in the stomach. It didn't hurt him, it only shocked him so I could push him off and run. I run as fast as I could. [(A/n) GOTTA GO FAST! XD sorry, couldn't help it...] I end up in one of the party rooms with a vent in it and hide in there. Fred seems to be a little too big to fit in here so, hopefully, he'll give up, looking for me. I stay the for a while and hope as I crawl out that he'll be gone. I look around, and don't see anyone so, I make a run for it. I quickly climb on stage and close the curtain.

Fred's P.O.V.

"Wow, calm down! It only me." (Y/n) seems to go to thought then, tries to calm down. What are you hiding? "S...sorry...." She relax but, her doesn't let her guard down. Why does such a pretty puppet like her have to have a secret, what a shame. "I think I'll talk to you-" "oh, no, no" I cuts her off. "I want to talk about this....secret everyone says you have.....and if you didn't know....." I starts to come closer as she start to back up. I don't care who you are......I have to find out your secret. "......we don't like secrets....." She continues to back away "I'm telling you what I told everyone else. I'm. Not. Hiding. ANYTHING!" I starts to laugh. Yep....I got her. "I never said anything about hiding something." Her face goes pale abd she look behind her and see she's about to walk in to a wall. You have no where to run now. I pin her against the wall. "Look, I told you, I-" I cover her mouth. Why stick to this story when you've already been caught? "Cut the bull, now, your gonna tell me your secret and, I'll let you go." I says as I let go of her mouth. She's a very beautiful puppet.....why she hae to hide a secret? It's a shame. She does't say a word and I shakes my head. So.....you want to do this the hard way.......ok then........"Listen.....I don't want to ruin this pretty doll face of yours......" She still stay quiet. Okay.......That's- She kneed me in the stomach, It didn't hurt at all but, it shocked me for sure. She push me off and run. Oh great, where she good I run after her but, she was gone. Great.......I lost her.......Maybe it's better this way........tomorrow night she can get way from........him......

5:50a.m.

Your P.O.V.

Goldy holds me in his arm when he sees me. "Are you alright!? Why didn't you call me!?" He says.....almost afraid. "I'm sorry......I.......I panicked......" That's all I could say as he hooks me up. "Next time, when your in danger, call me." He said. When? Wait, their's one more? Alright.........we'll see how this goes. He hooks my head up then stares at me like he always does. "(Y/n)......I-"

Ding-ding-ding-ding
Ding-ding-ding-ding

6a.m.

Goldy is gone like always. I wonder why he leaves right at 6?

"(Y/n), the next person your about to face, isn't goes to back down.....trust me when I say, you have to call me when he gets you......because it's your only chance of escaping......"

([A/n] sorry for not writing this sooner, winter break started so....I took a break XD but, I'm back so don't worry. Btw, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year)

See you in the next chapter :3