Chapter 15: The Horror Begins......

12a.m.

I unhook myself and think of what to do. Do I leave? Do I stay? I peek out the curtain and see the empty party room but.......something isn't right.........something's wrong.......suddenly, the curtain is forced open by Fred........in his animatronic form......He climbs up on the stage and tries to grab me but, dodge and jump off stage. I start to run but, I run into foxy in his animatronic form. Is everyone in their animatronic form!? He swings his hook in the air and saids quietly, "I-I-I'm sorry...." I grow confuse for a second then he swings his hook down and do a roll dodge and run. Mangle swings down from the ceiling but, I duck. When I see him, he's a tangled mess.....I can barely recognize him.......but, I run to the hall, where I almost run in to Chica and Chick. Chica's arms are in a "T" position and it looks like she can't move them so well and Chick's beak is gone and her endo-skeleton teeth are showing, along with her endo-skeleton eyes. Chick jumps at me but I duck and I stand up to Chica making a ear bleeding screech in my face. I cover my ears and run round her. Down the hall to see Bonnie standing there......no wonder why he has a scare on his face.....because in his animatronic form, his face is gone....along with his arm.....he comes to grab me but run round the side were he has no arm and run in the right room then, crawl in the vent. I think I'm safe.....I hear someone crawling into the vent....oh great.....I crawl out the vent where the office is, and where guard is suppose to be but, isn't. Maybe there something here that'll help. I quickly run round the desk and look for something that might help me. When I look on the chair, I see a Freddy head. I jump when I see it but, then pick it up and look inside it. It's empty. Why on earth is there an empty Freddy head here of all places? I here Bon crawling in the vent. Odd enough, the only thing I could think to do is to throw on the Freddy head and sit on the chair. Bon crawls out the vent and stares at me. I'm dead. Surprisingly, she walks away and I'm left there shocked. What? Did she not recognize me? I take off the Freddy head and think over what just happened. Then I finally figured out what happen. Her programming must think anyone in a animatronic suit is one of them......the question is.....does it work for everyone? I hear someone coming from the left vent and I throw on the Freddy head. I peek through the eye holes and see BB. Without warning, someone takes off the Freddy head. "What?!" I look up to see Puppet there "Really? A Freddy head?" BB stands in corner and starts to laugh like a child. Suddenly, all the animatronics, except for Goldy, all show up in the office, Freddy in front of everyone. They start to corner me and I start to panic. "Goldy....." Freddy swing his arm up. "GOLDY!" I say as I crouch down and cover my head. I hear a banging noise and when I look up, I see Goldy holding Freddy's arm. "Leave her alone, If you want to harm anyone, it's me, I'm the one who made her keep the secret." Goldy says, in a cold tone that send chills down my spine. I've never seen him like this before......Freddy pulls his arm back and swings it down again but, Goldy catches it easily, making a louder banging noise. Goldy says in his cold tone "Why not fight man to man?" Freddy grows confused. "W-w-w-what are y-y-y-you proposing?" Goldy says, "A bet. If I win, you, and along with everyone else, leave (y/n) alone, like nothing ever happened......and I can roam freely as I please." Freddy pulls his arm back then thinks for a minute. "A-a-a-alright" he says, then goes in his human form. The other animatronics look at each other then, go in their human form as well. "But-" Foxy says, to only have Freddy glare at him, making him shut up. "The rest of you, go on with the rest of the night." Everyone grow shocked by Freddy sudden request. "Leave!" Freddy yells out and everyone quickly leaves the room, leaving only me, Goldy and, Freddy alone. "But, if I win.......you will leave this place forever..........and (y/n) will be mine." Freddy says, in a in confident tone. Goldy looks back at me, as if wanting my approval. If this is the only way to end this.......then so be it. I stand up and nod at Goldy, who nods in return then, faces Freddy. "Deal." With that they shack hands and Goldy teleported us to the main party room, where Bon, Chick and Fred were going on with there night, till we showed up. Everyone ended up on their stage, watching this go down. Goldy then turns to me, "No matter what happens, stay on your stage." He says in the voice I'm most familiar with. "But-" I get cut off by Goldy grabbing both of my arms, "Stay on your stage." I sigh, knowing that he won't change his mind so, I nod, "Alright......just be careful....." I say then climb up on the stage and sit on the floor. Goldy faces Freddy as Freddy does the same. They have a death stare at each other. "Let's end this this." Goldy says, coldy. "Let's" Freddy says in return......

([A/n] MAHAHAHA I'm evil because, I'm ending the chapter here >:) but, anyway, who do you think will win? Tell me what you think in the comments)

See you in the next chapter :3