Chapter 16: The Fight

1a.m.

"Let's end this this." Goldy says, coldy. "Let's" Freddy says in return and with that, they run at each other. Freddy turns into his animatronic form but, Goldy doesn't. Goldy? Why aren't you going into your animatronic form? Freddy swings his arm at him, sending Goldy flying but, he teleported away before he could hit the floor. Freddy looks around when Goldy comes out and kicks him in the face then, teleported away. He soon ends up kicking him then, teleporting away at what seems like light speed. Freddy seems to grow tired off this and grabs his leg then, throwimg him against the wall, hitting his back. He rubs the back of his head but, when he looks up, he sees Freddy's fist coming straight for his face. But, he quickly teleported away, making Freddy punch the wall. Goldy teleported on Freddy's back but, whatever he had planned backfired because, Freddy slams Goldy into the wall making him fall to the floor. "Goldy! Go in your animatronic form!" I yell out, no longer wanting to see Goldy get hurt. He sighs, knowing that I'm right. "Alright..........but, close your eyes, and don't look no matter what." I grow confused by what he said but, nod and close my eyes. Suddenly I hear screaming and what sounds like people falling on the floor. What the hack is going on!?

Goldy P.O.V.

"Alright..........but, close your eyes, and don't look no matter what." (Y/n) grows confused by what I said but, nod and closes her eyes. Alright, let's finish this. I sit on the floor as I go in my animatronic form, go limp then, make everyone have hallucinations.....terrifying hallucinations. Suddenly, everyone, including Freddy, starts screaming and falling on the floor, holding their heads. I look at (y/n), seeing her eyes still closed but, scared and confused about what's going on. But, I get picked up and thrown against the wall, forcing me back to my human form. Everyone stops screaming and I try to teleport away but, I feel drained and to weak. I fear that I'm about to lose the bet.......and (y/n).......

Your P.O.V.

Everyone suddenly stops screaming and I peek my one eye open to see Goldy, back in his human form, on the floor and Freddy above him. "T-t-t-t-t-this ends now....... p-p-p-p-permanently......" Freddy swings his arm up. No......No......NO! With out thinking, I get up, hop off stage and, full speed towards Freddy and Goldy. Freddy swings his arm down about the same time I cover Goldy. I feel a sharp pain on the back of my head then, everything start to blar.......I feel like I'm falling but, I'm not sure. "(y/n)!......." I hear two voices say but, I can't quite figure out who's talking and they seem to faded away. I see a few people gather around me but, everything around me fades to black.......

Freddy's P.O.V.

I swing down my arm but the instead of hitting Goldy........I hit (y/n) on the back of her head. No......what have I done......she falls to the floor. Me and Goldy both call out her name and Goldy holds her limp body. I go back to my human form and everyone starts to gather. This.......is my fault.......I go to touch her but Goldy holds her closer to him. "Don't you even think about touching her." His voice was shaky but, sharp. I step back and leave the room..........it's all my fault........

Goldy's P.O.V.

I close my eyes, ready for the end but, instead of feeling pain.........I hear a smack. I open my eyes to see (y/n) in front of me and fall to the floor. What!?!? Me and Freddy call out her name and I hold her limp body. (Y/n)........no........NO......Freddy goes back to his human form and everyone starts to gather. Why? Why did you save me? I told you to stay on the stage. Freddy goes to touch her but I hold her closer to me. "Don't you even think about touching her." I say in the sharpest voice I could make at the moment. Freddy steps back and leaves the room. (Y/n)......please be ok......you have to........I can't lose you.......I......I can't......

([A/n] OMG no one seen that coming! Tell me if I do good. And Merry Christmas everyone! This is my gift to all y'all. A plot twist chapter!)

See you in the next chapter :3