Chapter twelve

***

But now that I know your feelings
I need to get it through to you
Don't misunderstand me 'cause I want you
I see you on the floor baby, I want you
Don't misunderstand me 'cause I want you
I want you to want me too, like I want you

*Paris Avenue - I want you*

***

Bradley's POV

Emy goes and opens the door. Still in the living room, I can hear her saying: "What are you doing here?"
Well, that doesn't sound like it's Anna or someone.
I can hear a male voice answering: "I just heard what happened and wanted to see if you are ok."
"You didn't need to do that, but thanks, I'm fine."
"I'm relieved that you are ok."
"Yeah, well, so, what do you want?" Emy sounds like she is uncomfortable, so I'm standing up and make my way to the door. She is standing there with a tall, blonde man.
"Well, I thought..." Then he sees me, his eyes go wide. Emily hadn't heard me so far but follows Tristan's gaze.
"Oh, Tristan this is Bradley, Bradley this is Tristan." Emy introduces us but we don't say a word, just eyeing each other. Then his gaze goes back to Emily: "Wait, that Bradley?"
But instead of her, I say: "Emy asked you a question. So it will be good to give her an answer."
"The Bradley who left you years ago? Emily, you can't be serious." he goes on as he wouldn't have heard me.
"Well, I'm back, so you can leave now, I guess."
"Dude, I don't think it's on you to decide who stays and who not."
We both look at Emily, she is pretty uncomfortable in this situation.
Tristan reaches his hand out to her. Seeing that, I start to move, but she already leans away from him. And that's enough for me to know. I reach out for her and with me, she doesn't lean away, so I lay one arm around her waist and face Tristan again.
"I really think you should leave now." I address to him.
"All has not been said and done!!" He shouts while I slowly close the door.
I face Emy, asking her: "Emy, everything ok? You didn't say a word. And who the f*ck was that?"
She leads me back to the living room and we sit down.
"Well, that was Tristan"
"Yeah, that you told me, but who was it?"
"I "dated" him a few times, but more as a favor for Anna, she knows him from work, so I was ok to hang out with them and sometimes with him alone, but as you could see, he turns out to be an asshole."
"And from where did he know my name?"
"Well, one night we went out with Anna and Marc, and Anna had a few drinks too, so she told him almost everything and even said to him, if he really wants me, he has to have a few big moves. First, he was really nice, but after that night it was like an obsession. He was coming here all the time, he was driving me to work, he picked me when I was finished. He was calling me all day and got a little upset when I hadn't time to answer my phone."
"Oh my, what did you do?"
"One day it was enough, again after I just woke up, he was already at my door. It's not that long ago, maybe two months. And I couldn't stand that anymore, so I went down to the door and yelled at him that it's enough and he should better leave and not come back."
I comfort her, rubbing her back. She is not crying but either is she ok.
"He tried to call a few times after that, but suddenly he stopped and I just thought he moved on. Well, there I was wrong. Sorry, I didn't say anything back at the door, but I just didn't know what to say."
"Don't worry, I can handle myself, you don't need to do that all the time." I chuckle.
"But he is my problem, or was, I don't know, so I needed to say something or make him leave."
"We will deal with this, when he comes again, ok?"
She looks up: "We?"
"Yes, Emy, we. Is it really so hard to understand?"
Sometimes she is so naive, it's almost adorable. She really has no clue how much she means to me.
"Well, yes... no..." She sighs. "I don't know. We wanted to start all over and here we are, at my home after we spent so much time together."
I'm surprised: "You didn't want to spend the time with me?"
"What? No, that's not how I meant it, it's just...I'm so confused but..."
"Yeah, but?" I wait, I really hope she says, what I want and need to hear.
"But, it felt so good and real, and like you never were away and..."
"And?" I'm waiting.
"I'm just afraid if I speak out loud you will run away again!"
I'm still waiting
"...I want this, really, I..."
Patient
"...want..."
Just looking in her eyes
"You!" She looks at me, blushing, waiting for an answer.
"Is that so?" I ask her chuckling.
She looks shocked: "Oh f*ck, I knew it...That was too fast."
She starts getting up from the sofa, but I grab her wrist. Her head hangs between her shoulders.
"Emy..."
She doesn't respond
"Emy..."
§It's ok if you wanna leave..." she says clearly sad.
"You really don't listen or remember anything I said, don't you?"
I listen but my memory is really really bad, sorry."
" Ok, once again I made this excavation for you right?"
"Yes."
"I told you I wanna start over?"
"Yes."
"That I will not make this mistake again?"
"Yes."
"That I want to make it up to you?"
"Yes."
"And now you think I will leave because you told me, you want me?"
"Uh... ye... yeah?" she answers insecurely.
"You really are one kind of a person Emily Adams. Ok, if I need to say it loud and clear, and I hope you will remember that!"
She looks at me, fear in her eyes. Why these fears?
"I..." I push her gently onto the sofa
"...want..." I kneel down in front of her
"You!" I pull her in for a kiss.
I wanted her 5 years ago and I still want her, I really hope I can make her see that!
I grab her butt, put her legs around me and carry her to her bedroom. And I swear, when I hear someone knocking that door, I'm knocking this person.
I shut the door with my feet and sit her on the bed. After helping her, pulling off her shirt, she tosses mine over my head and throws it away. We kiss again, while she is opening my belt and jeans and slowly let it glide down my butt and legs, leaving me in boxers.
Slowly I lay her down, to pull her out of her trousers. She is left in her underwear now. I kiss my way up from her thighs, to her belly and finally end up on her soft spot, her ear.
I nibble on her earlobe and can feel her body shivered against mine. Her hands find their way to my back, she caressed it gently with her fingertips.
I grab her by her hips and pull her to straddle me. She giggles and opens her bra, let it glide down her arms and toss it on the floor. She leans down for kissing me.
Her lips are soft and her taste is sweet. Her tongue meets mine playfully, her teeth nibbling my lips gently.
I hoist myself up with her in a sitting position, grabbing her head to deepen the kiss. She cups my cheeks with her hands.
While she is straddling me, I put my fingers at the edge of her undies, to show her to remove it. She gets up from me and the bed and tosses it down just to come back and helps me out of my boxers.
I offer her my hand to lay her down, I join her, spooning her from behind. My hand reaching down her belly till finding her wetness. Slowly I slip my fingers inside, she instantly moans.
"Mmhmm..." She starts getting louder. "Ooh..."
She pressed her palm behind my neck pulling my head to her neck. Moaning more louder when I push two fingers inside: "Oh my..." she moans again.
Her back arching against my chest. Her free hand finds my hand rubbing her clit, she lays hers above mine, guiding me. Her moans get louder, her legs start to shake and after a few more strokes she finds her release.
Emy's head is stretched back, her eyes closed.
"Condom?" I whisper in her ear.
Emy's eyes are still closed, breathing heavily. I lean towards her and lay my finger on her chin, so she has to turn her head and kiss her deeply.
Mumbling she answers: "Are you clean? Coz I'm on the pill and clean!"
"Yeah, I am!"
"Then we don't need a condom."
I kiss her again, playing with her tongue while my hand is lifting her upper leg in the air, so I'm able to enter her from behind.
When I completely fill her, I start stroking long and slow. With every stroke, Emy is leaning herself a little bit more forward, so I can enter her better.
Her hands are squeezing the sheets while she whimpers: "Oooh...y...yes."
I groan, I love when she speaks during séx, even if she is more the quiet and moaning type, but these little words tell me, I'm doing the right thing to her.
My stroking gets a little faster and harder.
"Aah...hmmm." she lets out.
"Ooh fuuuck...You feel... so good...Come with me..."
I hold her hips tight and speed up a little bit more until we both get together to our orgasm.
We both breathing heavy, I slide myself off her, jumped off the bed, walking to her bathroom and get her something for cleaning up.
After cleaning we cuddle up under the blanket and fall asleep in each other's arms.