Chapter One

1

1

*Authors note* First of all, I don't own any of the pictures I use here!

I put a quotation in front of the chapters, I don't own them and will always write down from who it is! Also, try to put the youtube video above to listen to the songs if you like.

Then please forgive me for my mistakes; I'm not a native speaker :)

And now I hope you enjoy the story

***

What are the chances that we'd end

up dancing? Like two in a million, like

once in a life That I could have found

you, put my arms around you Like

two in a million, like once in a life

What are the chances?
*Backstreet Boys "Chances"*

***

Five years ago, I moved from a small town in the North of England to the big city of London to study history and archaeologists. Soon I found a place to live, and with my roommate Anna I became best friends. She even got me a job at the bar she worked. Waitressing there was quite fun, it was stressful, but our boss was lovely, and on the weekends the bar was more a club with all this loud music and people dancing right where they were.

After a few weeks, after I came along with everything new in my life, Anna almost drilled me to visit this club down the street where all my co-workers went after their shift. So, it was a very common thing, and I gladly accompany them.

We entered the Club and went straight to the bar to order a few drinks. And there he stood, waiting for something, I didn't know exactly. While we were waiting for our drinks, he grabbed an empty box and made his way through the club. He collected all the empty bottles and glasses and brought them back to the bar.

I recognized his bright blue eyes after he came back behind the bar and depleted the box. I needed to confess he was sweet. Marc, one of my co-workers, pushed me on my arm and handed me my drink.

Anna whispered in my ear

"Your eyes are almost popping out of your head, girl!"

She started laughing, and I felt my face was getting read. I turned around and followed the others to the dance floor. But while we danced, I always tried to look after this guy.

"You are lucky, my friend Sam will join us in a few minutes. She is working here, but it's her free day today so that she can tell us something about him!"

Anna told me, recognizing what I was doing.

I rolled my eyes, replying

"Uhm... I need more drinks!" So, I left them back on the dance floor.