Chapter Eight

***

Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough
Just a second we're not broken just bent
and we can learn to love again
It's in the stars,
it's been written in the scars on our hearts
We're not broken just bent,
and we can learn to love again
*Pink - Just give me a reason*

***
"Emy..." he whispers. "Please, let lay down with me."
"What?" I answer with wide eyes
"Just to hold you and watch the movie." he still whispers.
"Oh..." I reply with as whiff.

I hesitate, and I don't know why. I want this, I want this really so bad, but these trust issues are holding me back.

In my mind Anna and Tiffany starts to speak, stuff like nothing to lose, he did all of this for you, enjoy yourself and so on. Bradley still looks at me, waiting for an answer.
"O...okay..."
He pulls me down with him, he laying on his back, me beside him on my side, head leaning on his chest and his arm around me. It feels so good. He smells so good, feels so warm and inviting.
Bradley covers us with one of the blankets and skip the light out.
"You ok with that?" he asks.
I nod: "Yes, it's cozy."
"Good."
He kisses the top of my head. One of my favorite spots, but even more the forehead. It shows how much you care about someone. At least that means to me.
Watching the movie together and laughing about Deadpool feels good and relaxing. But sometime, the movie ends and Bradley asks:
"You are in for another one?"
"Yeah I would, but I can also watch one in my caravan, I don't want to..." but he didn't let me finish my sentence.
"You don't disturb anything, stay..."
"If that's ok for you.."
"I wouldn't say stay if I don't mean it..."
"I know, but..."
"No buts Emy, stay where you are."
He holds me strong, but not strong that it hurts. To show me he is serious, his other arms comes around my body and holds me tight
I look up to him, he is already facing me.
"Ok, I stay..." I whisper.
He smiles and kisses my forehead. There it is, this caring thing. He really still cares about me, doesn't he? Or maybe again, I have no clue.
Bradley starts another movie and fast his second arm is around me again. He leans his cheeks against my head. I can hear him breathing and can feel his heartbeat in my ear.
It's fast, maybe a little bit faster than normal.

With this feels and hearings, I drift into sleep. I don't know how long I slept, but I'm still in Bradleys' arms. I look around, trying to find a clock or one of our phones, but nothing to see.
I try to crawl out of Bradley's arms, but suddenly he holds me tight, and with a sleepy voice he mumbles: "Not yet!"
"I just wanted to know what time it is."
Bradley raises his arm, gazing on his clock with one eye: "It's six in the morning. Come back to sleep."
"Shouldn't I leave?" I ask surprised.
"Why? Do you have to be somewhere?"
"Uhm, no...?"
He opens his arm for me to come back in there: "Then come back here!"
I shrug my shoulder. Stuff it!
I crawl back, but I need another position, so I lay down with my back to him. Instantly he turns himself, so my back leans against his chest, his arm around my waist. His other arm crawls through my hair, he stretches it out so I can rest my head on it.
Again we drift into sleep.

After a few hours more sleep I wake up with the smell of coffee.
"Hmmm, that smells "good.
Bradley head pokes from the kitchen area.
"Hey, sleepyhead."
"Pff, yourself. I wanted to get up earlier."
"Don't tell me you didn't enjoy the extra hours sleeping," he answers grinning.
He is right, I really needed sleep.
"Nah, you are right."
He comes to the bed again and hands me a cup of coffee.
"Hope 2 spòons of sugar is right?"
I nod: " Yes, perfect. Thanks!"
He sits down at the edge of the bed. A donut box in his hands.
"Ooooh, Where did you get them?"
"I drove to the next city and bought them."
Surprised I ask: "For me?"
He rolls his eyes: "No, for me, sleepyhead. Of course for you."
And he hands me the donuts.
"You try to get me fat?" I smile while grabbing one of the donuts.
"Well, I know a way to get rid of it." He smirks and eyes me intensively, while I'm biting in my donut. I don't have a hand free, otherwise, I would slap him. Instead, I just roll my eyes.
"Joking..." he says laughing, "...maybe..."
I gulp down my bite and mumble. "Yeah, funny...not."
But I smile with him.