"We're not done yet, I'll see you later at home." after that he pushed me on the floor and kicked me on my stomach.

I teared up on the floor after I realized that even there are students passing through me, no one dared to give me a hand.

Feeling pathetic, I picked up the cards with a blur eyesight, my thick eyeglasses flew away after Jihoon pushed me.

I was stunned when I realized someone is picking up the cards for me.

Watanabe Haruto.

He is the University's most popular guy, from being a genius to being the University's prince and the most admired student.

It was a shame to be near him like what I am feeling right now. Nervousness crept in me when he handed me the cards with a blank expression.

They say he never smiles. And he took down too many confessions.

"U-uh..." my lips trembled. He stood up, hands in his pocket and the other on his black sling bag hang on his shoulder. He just stared at me with his emotionless eyes; cold as ice.

I never saw him this near before nor I tried to be close to him. I always watch him play cheese before, play the piano on programs and doing some quiz competion inside the University. I can say he is my role model.

He offered his hand, motioning me to take it so I can stand up. I was shy but I can see he is getting annoyed so I hurriedly took it as he pulled my weight up.

"Uh... T-thank you," I bowed down my head, showing gratitude when I saw his reflex walking away. I looked back to watch him, his hands in his pocket already.

I spent the day wanting to go home already, students never stopped looking at me and throwing me deadly stares after what happened earlier. They saw Haruto helping me and said they should warn Haruto about me.

Thankfully the bell already rang, it means it's time to go home.

I was busy picking up the books from the library and putting it in my bagpack when a guy pushed me, my books flew away and I just wounded my upper lip when it bumped on the edge of the table.

"You made my girlfriend upset she said, what did you do?" a guy screamed, coming near me again as he put himself on top of me to give me another punch on the face.

"You are just a piece of shit," he uttered.

I was ready to meet his punch when we heard a voice from behind.

"Bullying?"

The guy abruptly get himself off me after knowing whose voice it was.

"H-ha... ruto." he said in horror as if Haruto was  someone he fears. After that I saw him running away.

"Wow, you love being bullied huh," he uttered sarcastically. I don't know if he was insulting me or just stating what he observed. He said that staring at me, taking the seat near me to look out for the scars on my face. I avoided my gaze away.

"D-don't you know me?" I asked. It was just weird how is he not avoiding me at all. Everyone hates me here.

"I do, you are someone's bastard," He said simply shrugging his shoulder.

"But you are not bullying me nor making fun of me because of that..." I said biting my lips trying not to leave out a sob. I'm deeply hurt and wounded but it hurts more how they just never stop hating me.

"The way people treat you is not because of who you are, it's how they are," I looked at him with gloomy eyes, feeling weak that I couldn't think of people that way... I just know I deserved to be hated.