Issei: "Right, he's your father. He trained King Arthur, I'm sure-"

Y/n: "And King Arthur trained me"

Issei: "What?!"

Y/n: "Yup. I learned my swordsmanship from her. I also learned archery from her boyfriend~"

Issei: "King Arthur has a boyfriend?! He's gay?!"

Y/n: "No. She's a girl. His name is Shirou Emiya"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avalon

Shirou: "Achoo!!"

Saber: "Everything okay Shirou?"

Shirou put down the plate he was cleaning as he turned to Saber who was sitting on a cushion.

Shirou: "I feel like someone mentioned me"

Saber tilts her head as Shirou shakes his and goes back to cleaning the dishes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clocktower

Shirou: "Achoo!!"

Rin: "Everything okay Archer?"

Shirou: "I'll be fine, don't worry about me"

Archer says while putting the last dish to dry as he finished cleaning.

Rin: ".. Okay. Just don't get sick on me. You have an actual body now so you can get sick. I will worry about you"

Archer: "I'll be fine Rin. Just feel like someone was talking about me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ORC

Rias: "So you're telling me, King Arthur is a female?"

Y/n: "Yup"

Rias: "And he trained you"

Y/n: "She, but yes. Go on"

Rias: "This doesn't make any sense. How on earth is King Arthur a female when the legend states he's supposed to be a man?!"

Y/n: "She didn't wish to be known as a female so she sprinkled some lies and Fate did the rest"

Rias: "But she has a son doesn't she?!"

Y/n: "My dad gave her a dick like I gave you two for Issei's punishment~ Her sister snuck in and took her chance and conceived Mordred who also happens to be a girl"

Rias: "This is too much for me to understand"

Y/n: "Wait until you find out about the other-"

Rias: "That's enough!!"

Sona: "So where is this "Saber" you speak about?"

Y/n: "Saber is in Avalon with my father and Shirou. She's living happily over there. I can summon her whenever I want but i rather not unless it's an emergency"

Sona: "Emergency? Like what?"

Y/n: "I don't know, maybe like a fallen angel with 10 wings attacking the school?"

Rias: "That's oddly specific"

Y/n: "Meh. Anyways, I'd love for you all to meet her someday. Especially you Sona, you can meet the woman who was like my mother"

Sona: "W-Why?"

Rias: "Only natural to meet the in law-"

Sona: "Stop right there!!"

Rias laughed a little as I winked at her.

Sona: "Anyways, back on track. Issei, are you feeling better now?"