Until sitting in Yufu Jewelry's office, Song Ye was still thinking about Yuan Song's meaningful words.

Yunhua kept talking and stopped, temptation, it turned out to be to ask her about love. But the key is that she has no target, why does Yunhua struggle with this issue all day?

Incomprehensible.

Zhao Zhen hurriedly walked in from the outside, turned around and immediately closed the door, and looked around mysteriously, before rushing to the table in a big stride, and could not restrain his excitement: "Song Ye, how on earth did you do it? , So much wool, weighing dozens of tons, you actually transported it back under the guise of the sky. I really admire you."

He also came to the company after finishing his sleep in the afternoon, and he saw Song as soon as he entered the store. Ye, the latter led him to the warehouse, opened the cotton cloth, full of large pieces of wool, and looked at the dark paint, and at a glance, he knew that he got it from Mansion S.

On the spot, Zhao Zhen personally took the sword into battle and solved a piece of wool. He was immediately stunned by the bright color, and was overwhelmed with joy, because it was simply a pie in the sky.

Originally, when he took the plane to leave, he had already given up the idea of ​​wool, and he only remembered Song Ye's comfort. He didn't expect that everything would be piled up in his warehouse in a blink of an eye.

"I said, I won't go for nothing." Song Ye took a sip of coffee and said this lightly.

Zhao Zhen also knew that she wouldn't say it, and she didn't continue to delve into it, but in her heart she admired Song Ye's manner of doing what she said and done. General existence.

"If all these woolen materials are green and of high quality, there is no need to worry about operating funds in the next few years, and the pace of expansion to the whole country will also accelerate." Zhao Zhen answered truthfully, the woolen materials are green, and the finest jade is not only profitable. It is also very helpful for Yufu Jewelry's brand impression building. Once the popularity and business expand, the process of the national market will soon be put on the agenda.

"Well, at that time, Yufu Jewelry's branch will be expanded. I hope to cooperate with Yaowangtang. I will ask Yuan Song to discuss the specific matters with you. During this time, you should also prepare to list it in Country M under the name of Yufu Jewelry. Going on the market." In the blink of an eye, Song Ye finalized the future major industry development direction of Yufu Jewelry.

Yufu Jewelry provides medicinal stone raw materials for Yaowangtang, and Yaowangtang can also improve Yufu Jewelry's reputation. These two industries must be bundled together in the future. The advancement of various industries and the expansion of the Night Gang will follow the past. Zhao Zhen is too upright, even the pistol is now secretly secretive, Song Ye is not going to pull him into the group, and Yuan Song has contacted both sides, just in the middle of the adjustment.

Zhao Zhen naturally did not suspect him, and after discussing it, he went to communicate with Yuan Song.

When Song Ye finished handling the matter and was about to go back, he received a strange call.

"Hey, is it Song Ye? We are the New Student Liaison Office of Shiyi Gao, Shishi." A gentle woman's voice came from the other end of the phone, with a strong bookish air, which sounded very comfortable.

"Well, good teacher, this is Song Ye." On the other end of the phone, Song Ye answered and looked up at the wall calendar on the desktop. It was only the beginning of July, two months before school started. The call came a little abruptly.

Although the boy's voice was cold and polite, the female teacher over there smiled softly: "That's right, because the school decided to conduct military training in advance, so I hope that all freshmen will come to the school in three days. The notice comes suddenly, so I hope you'll be well. Get ready."

Military training two months in advance? This notice was somewhat surprising. Song Ye thought about it for a while, and felt that the recent issues were almost handled, so he agreed.

The other party repeated the precautions on the phone and then hung up.

Although Song Ye was puzzled, he didn't think too much. Since it was the school's request, as a student, he had to comply with it.

So on a sunny morning three days later, Yunhua drove Song Ye to the school to report.

"It's true in your school. When you choose military training in such a hot weather, you remember to put on an extra mask at night. I put a lot of it in your suitcase." Before getting out of the car, Yunhua still had some bosses reluctant. She worked overtime. For several days, I was going to finish the work at this stage early, and then I asked Song Ye to travel outside to relax. Unexpectedly, he was cut off by military training.

Song Ye nodded and said, listening patiently to Yunhua's worries and nagging. After refusing to accompany him to the dormitory, Song Ye dragged his suitcase and walked into the spacious new school gate in front of him.

Shiyigao is the best high school in Los Angeles, with excellent teachers and a beautiful environment. It is not only an institution of higher learning in the eyes of poor students, but also a gathering place for the wealthy children and nobles in Shishi. Nowadays, many of the talents in the political and important institutions in Shishi City are Shi Yigao going out. Therefore, the rich dream that their children have the right, desperately invest money in sponsoring school construction, and put their children in to study. Nian Shi Yi Gao will be renovated, and the area of ​​the campus is also increasing year by year.

In response to sufficient funds, the amount of scholarships has also become the goal of the underachievers.

As soon as Song Ye stepped into the school gate, he immediately felt a luxurious style rushing towards him. The teaching building directly opposite is a European-style building. It is square, magnificent and elegant. The dormitory area and leisure area are scattered around. It looks like a business building, and among these buildings, fountains, swimming pools, lakes, and flowers make the whole school look like a paradise on earth.

Although Song Ye hasn't been to many schools, from the perspective of future generations, this Shiyi Gao can be considered rich.

The teenager walks in the spacious and bright campus in white clothes and white pants. The delicate and beautiful facial features are even more outstanding and distinctive in the green face.

"Ah, there is such a handsome person in this freshman class. Do you know which class it is from?"

"I don't know, but depending on where she is going, it should be to report. Let's follow it and see. "

Not to mention girls, even boys rarely see such outstanding faces, and they cast their eyes on them. Many girls are not far behind the teenager, trying to get the first-hand new boy. information.

Song Ye had long been accustomed to this kind of discussion around him, and he hadn't asked anyone about where to go, and followed the road signs slowly and slowly along the school road.

At this moment, an exclamation sound suddenly came from behind, and several luxury cars drove in from the door one by one, just like passing by Song Ye.New students of Shiyi High School enroll in military training in advance, and all students must report to the school. Whether they are from outside the province or in poor mountains, they must appear on this day. Some people rushed over from the train station early in the morning and were very tired and exhausted. Others were in the local area, slowly and leisurely, carrying breakfast in their hands.