Then from ten thirty, to eleven thirty, and finally until the clock points to twelve thirty, the screen in front of Song Ye kept flashing numbers.

At first, the onlookers were still excited, thinking about coming over to learn about God's operations, but later, they became more and more frightened when they watched, because the opponent's anti-tracking speed is getting faster and faster, and Song Ye's speed also increases. .

There was already a dad da da on the keyboard, continuous sounds, and the codes and sounds that kept jumping before my eyes made the onlookers feel an unprecedented pressure.

It's like a large stretch of continuous tide hitting, and they have been upstream from here, not only that, Song Ye has to fight against each other. Whenever a virus is repaired, Song Ye will put in a new virus and continue to paralyze the system.

The two sides have completely fallen into a tug of war.

The originally scheduled time was over half an hour, and Qin Zhan also noticed the strangeness. He got up and walked to the computer. He saw Xiao Liu's brows frowning, and there was a scent of gritted teeth.

This kid is a genius. He was born as a cynician. He was young and ignorant. He attacked the system designed by Qin Zhan, and was only absorbed when he was caught. Now, after several years of training, the computer operation looks at the entire military. Someone can do it.

But today, not only did he not have a quick fight, but he also had a disadvantage in the tug of war and was suppressed by his opponent.

Qin Zhan did not interrupt him aloud, and stood behind him silently watching the operations of both sides. Ten minutes later, he pressed Xiao Liu's shoulder and motioned him to stop.

"Boss, I can. Give me a little more time and I will find him." Xiao Liu looked a little excited, and his fingers were still poking on the keyboard without giving up.

Qin Zhan had already announced the cruel result, "You can't

beat him." In an instant, the percussion on the keyboard stopped abruptly, the code on the screen stopped beating, Xiao Liu twitched his fingertips with a faint trace. Unwilling, for a long while, he looked downcast, lowered his head, muffled and said, "I'm sorry, boss, I can't find him."

Qin Zhan didn't say much, just patted his shoulder, "Pay attention. the next developments in this more than a dozen cities. "

Six hesitated and react immediately," the boss think the other is to cause trouble in disarray, or even create fear - terror - attack -? hit " " the

current uncertainty, look at each other Informing the local police to prepare for the situation." Qin Zhan has always been thoughtful and rigorous. The opponent's strength is so strong that he has to attack unrelated cities one after another. There must be another plan. Since there is no way to restore the network, you can only wait for the prey to probe by yourself.

Approaching a little bit, Song Ye finally stopped the operation, the muscles and veins on the back of his hand were a little bit painful, and he went to grab the cup on the table and found that the milk had been completely cold. Then he looked up at the time and realized that several times had passed. Hours.

"Mr. Song, let's have a meal first, I think the other party will have to rest too." Shishi had foresight and brought Song Ye a box of lunch. The latter took it, and only then found that a group of people behind him were eating the box.

When Song Ye looked at it, the big guys became silly and happy, "It's just that watching the battle is so exciting, and we want to see it. Song's technology is really awesome!" After this contest, these programmers once again challenged Song Ye. Worshiped again.