Just when he was about to get up and pass, he saw Song Ye move.

It's just that instead of splashing this glass of wine on Leng Yuexin's face, Song Ye poured a glass of wine in person.At the birthday banquet of the top wealthy Qin family, the rules that underages are not allowed to drink are obviously no one cares. These top rules are the high and low levels of family background and status. For example, Leng Yuexin toasted Song Ye at this time. There is a point of bullying.

It is a great honor for a wealthy Leng family daughter to toast a little-known young man. If the young man refuses, he will not be praised.

At this time, Song Ye didn't have stage fright, standing in a long white suit, with a graceful manner. He took the wine glass from the side and also poured a glass of wine. The cold face suddenly showed a smile.

That's right, Song Ye smiled.

Those familiar with him know that Song Ye will only show such a bright and friendly smile when he calculates the other party in business negotiations.

Leng Yue didn't understand her heart, but she felt a chill on her back caused by this gorgeous smile, and she felt a little guilty.

Her methods under Song Ye were absolutely vicious.

But thinking that this person was still kept in the dark, Leng Yuexin instantly calmed down and smiled brighter and brighter: "This glass of wine in my hand is a special respect for you, so you don't have to pour the wine by yourself. "

Song Ye glanced at the half glass of wine, and nodded with a chuckle, "Miss Leng said, so this glass in my hand is given to you in return, and I hope that the unpleasant places can be exposed through this glass of wine. "As he said, with a stretched arm, Song Ye took the initiative to take the drink in Leng Yuexin's hand, and went on to dry it with one mouthful.

Qin Zhan frowned suddenly on that end, but after all he did not stand up to stop him, because when Song Ye just stood up, he made a gesture at him and told him to leave it alone.

But Qin Zhan couldn't help worrying about Leng's medicine's stamina.

But it was too late at this time, Song Ye's heroic movements fell, and the wine glass was empty, even Leng Yuexin couldn't expect her to be so happy, and she was a little startled for a while.

But soon, she felt that she too was trapped.

She took the initiative to make a toast. Song Ye accepted it and offered her a glass of wine, which was also half a glass of wine. The sincerity was the same as hers.

Maybe she had a ghost in her heart, and she subconsciously rejected this glass of drink.

But pretty words, I had already said it just now, if I didn't accept it at this time, I would just slap myself.

Thinking left and right, in the end she was full of heart, and she took the wine glass in one hand, and drank it all, thinking that Song Ye would not be able to put things in the wine no matter how he used it.

The two sides had settled their suspicions, but Leng Fang, the owner of the Leng family at the first table, was extremely anxious.

Leng Yue chaotically attacked the young man with poison-products. After he returned home, he was severely locked up for a long time, and he secretly found someone to solve Song Ye, but two batches of killers were sent out, none of them succeeded, and even lost. A large number of people were lost.

Leng Fang had secretly guarded Song Ye for a long time, thinking that she was not easy, and he didn't know anything about giving birth to his own daughter. At this moment, he actually leaned forward to deal with her.