Everyone in the court took their seats, and the Qin family sat down straight. One table and the second table are for the grandchildren in the compound. At this time, it happened that Han Yan and Leng Yuexin were sitting together at the club that day, and Wu Xinxin and Song Ye were opposite.

Song Ye was discovered by Wu Xinxin and forced to come over. She didn't want to get together with these intrigues, but she turned around and found that the perspective of the seat was just right to see the intrigues at the other table, and her heart was quite pretty. satisfaction.

In addition to the Qin family's direct line, there were also people from the Gao family and the Leng family at the chair of the Qin family. At this time, the two families were obviously not good when they saw Qin Zhan's face.

One is being collected by Qin Zhan, and the other is being cut off by him. Who can feel happy.

But today they came here because they wanted to make peace with Qin Zhan on the face of Old Man Qin, but it seemed that things were difficult to handle.

Song Ye was not the only person who was observing here, Gao Qin was also silently watching the development there, and suddenly heard Wu Xinxin ask over there, "Eh, Song Ye, I have not asked you, how do you follow? Qin Zhan knows and begs a brother, you are not afraid of being frozen to death by him?"

This is a question she has always wanted to ask, and it is also a question that everyone present is curious, even Gao Qin turned around and paid attention.

After all, Qin Zhan was indifferent and unkind, and he was basically solitary. This was recognized in the circle. This was the first time I saw him so good to a person.

Especially Han Yan, she didn't understand the reason.

Faced with so many curious eyes on the court, Song Ye just absently replied, "Perhaps it is because things are gathered together."

"Cut, you are so stinky, who is Qin Zhan, colonel of the eagle group, grandson of the wealthy family, The future is limitless. You are just a little kid, and you are like me, saying that I am almost the same." Wu Xinxin hummed, with a face of disbelief, "The person in this world who is qualified to PK him is me."

Song Ye shrugged and did not. Stop her from daydreaming.

"Song Ye, can you be happy to get that ten million? This money is taken back to Yuncheng, but it's a huge sum of money." Leng Yuexin glanced over with contempt, and wanted to provoke her to Gao Qin. Contradiction.

Unfortunately, Song Ye ignored her, took a sip of orange juice, and ignored her.

"You..." Leng Yuexin twisted her eyebrows, knowing that Song Ye has a temperament that is soft but not hard, and when she changed her mind, she got up and walked over, "Well, Song Ye, I apologize for your impropriety. I hope you can reassure me, everyone is still a friend. "

Friend? Song Ye swears that this is the funniest joke she has heard so far.

However, watching Leng Yuexin personally poured her a glass of wine and handed it over, Song Ye did not immediately refuse.

"Why? Take the face of so many people in the Qin family, you want to turn your face? Song Ye, at any rate you call Qin Zhan, elder brother, now he is in the Qin family, do you not understand?" Leng Yuexin smiled lightly , Even the curvature of the corners of the mouth is just right, those outsiders who can't hear the threat, just treat them as young people playing around.

At this time, the Qin family at the first table is also paying attention to the developments here.

Qin Zhan turned his head and saw that Leng Yuexin was embarrassing Song Ye again, his brows suddenly wrung, and the temperature of his body swished down.