Then, when Song Ye turned around and was about to walk away, Gao Qin suddenly blocked him. With a strong aura of Gao-gan's child, he raised his head high even when he spoke, showing a look of disdain, "Wait. Wait, I'll compare you to a game."

"Okay, one million." Song Ye didn't look up at his nostrils either, putting his hands in his pockets, and he was idle.

"One million is one million, but it's not better than darts, better than billiards." Gao Qin glanced at her contemptuously, as if the million were begging.

Song Ye shrugged, but said: "The price of billiards is another three million." After all, it seems that time and physical strength are more output.

Gao Qin's face sank, a sneer appeared at the corners of his mouth, and he chewed silently between the opening and closing of his mouth. Song Ye understood it at first glance.

He was talking about rubbish.

However, he didn't read it out because of Qin Zhan's presence. Then, he still said generously: "Three million is three million. One game will determine the outcome."

He said that he had already made a move and was about to get the club. Your self-confidence.

It is a pity that Song Ye did not let him do what he wanted, because, "I will not fight, I will not accompany him."

Gao Qin's footsteps were just like this forcibly trampled on, this feeling is like constipation, which makes people hold back instantly When he bends a few times, he will look over with a heavy gaze. His face has been completely black, and even the words are squeezed out of his teeth, "You are playing me."

This is not a question, but an affirmation.

"Whatever you think." Song Ye was confident, so angry that Gao Qin almost burst his blood vessels.

At this moment, Qin Zhan spoke from the side, "I'll fight you for him."

Gao Qin, who was about to attack, was startled, his eyes turned to Qin Zhan's subconsciously, but he was instantly frozen and excited.

Is this Qin Zhan protecting Song Ye like this?

Everyone's heart is uncertain, because they all grew up in the same compound. Although the Gao family is not comparable to the Han family, it is still a pivotal role in the political situation. Gao Qin embarked on the political journey early and was interested. Take over the mantle of father.

No one is willing to make enemies for themselves if there is nothing that hurts the bones.

It is precisely this point that Gao Qin dared to find Song Ye's trouble in front of Qin Zhan.

But this result was something he never expected.

Gao Qin was stunned, but Han Yan walked out to make ends meet, "Big Brother Qin, Gao Qin didn't mean to, everyone is good friends, don't get angry about this little thing. Song Ye, I apologize to you for what happened just now, hope Don't mind." After

the scenes are said, it can be said that it is a long-sleeved dance, giving full play to the general advantages of everyone's beauty.

Of course, this also looks like Song Ye is young and ignorant, and has become an outsider who destroys the group.

If Song Ye went back fifteen years, he would really not be able to hear what was wrong, and would only feel sad and wronged, felt isolated, and the ending would be either crying or making trouble.

It's a pity that I didn't expect either of the two. Song Ye just stood at the table leisurely and said, "I accept."

It's not that it's okay, but I accept, accept all your comments and apologies for me, and then fart. Nothing.