Song Ye listened to the side, but picked up a ready-made bargain, Colonel Eagle, from Qingyang University, decathlon, this information was collected, saving her time to investigate.

However, the Eagle Group... She read silently, and suddenly felt a bit of toothache. Of all the special-species-teams, she only remembers this team. Because in her previous life, her killer organization was overseas, and this famous Chinese team often wandered overseas. The two sides fought against each other several times. She had a better understanding of the strength of the Eagle Group than everyone in the room.

This team is very hidden, and everyone in the team has superb skills, especially the teamwork ability, which is born like a deadly enemy of a lone killer. When Song Ye first entered the organization in the last life, many excellent killers were strangled by the Eagle Group, which caused the organization to try to avoid the country of China after receiving tasks, for fear of accidentally hitting the gun.

In the subsequent overseas activities, although the Eagle Group did not report to the family, Song Ye discovered the details of the opponent from the hands of the match, and survived several times after escaping.

Killer, this kind of individualism and self-interested profession, after all, is hard to beat with four hands, and it is a mature team with perfect cooperation.

Song Ye was still recalling the fierce confrontation in the past, but Wu Xinxin's roar and ghost over there also attracted Han Yan's attention.

"Haha, Tan Rui, why haven't you heard that Xinxin still worships Big Brother Qin so much?" Han Yan asked with a chuckle, but her eyes were full of meaning.

When Tan Rui was about to explain, Wu Xinxin clenched her fists reflexively and shouted: "I rely on, who worships him. The stronger the opponent, the more valuable it is to defeat. I swear that I will go up and beat him up when I see him. Pause."

She said indignantly, and the small universe seemed to have fully exploded.

"Cut, just because you want to compare with Big Brother Qin, I don't think you know how to write dead words." Leng Yue stabbed over with a cold heart. Although she is not familiar with Qin Zhan, she also yelled to Han Yan. Brother Qin looked a little intimate.

"Huh, no one knows win or lose." Wu Xinxin replied with disdain.

Leng Yuexin wanted to say more, but was stopped by Han Yan, "Well, Xinxin's courage is commendable. If Big Brother Qin wants to be real, it's okay to give some pointers. Don't pour cold water."

"That's right, look at Han Yan. Yan is more considerate." Wu Xinxin yelled again not afraid of death.

Leng Yue was so angry but wanted to refute, her palms hurt suddenly, and her heart suddenly slammed.

She raised her eyes to look at Han Yan, but only saw a gentle smile on a beautiful and gentle side face.

Song Ye watched the small friction of the woman's tear-and-force, but watched with gusto.

Wu Xinxin is thoughtful and has first-class reaction ability, which turns danger into the invisible, and that Han Yan is also scheming, smiling.

During the noise, no one went to see the elevator open again. This time, the tall figure walked out of it, accompanied by the sound of steady and powerful footsteps, watching Song Ye squint at the crowd, slightly taken aback.

HAN Yan is also with great accuracy, reaction after notice Song leaves, suddenly is back, come to be seen, his face already raised the irrepressible smile, "Qin brother, you're here."

This is one where Even Song Ye, who was sluggish in sentiment, was aware of the tenderness and honey.

At this time, everyone actually stood up involuntarily, as if they were welcoming the arrival of the emperor, and the atmosphere of the scene became a little tense.