Song Ye took a rare look at Wu Xinxin, and was a little surprised at how the girl who was guarding her against temptation made a move.

That's right, this Wu Xinxin is not a good stubborn. Under the violent and impulsive appearance, she is meticulous, and she has never stopped trying to hide her needles along the way.

Moreover, Song Ye was very sure that the other party already knew his secret.

As her eyes met in mid-air, Wu Xinxin smiled at her, sullenly.

"Everyone is a friend, don't be unfamiliar because it's been a long time. I respect you with this cup, and you will have to help you in the future." Han Yan opened the mouth to make a round, and his words are still well-founded, and even the toast is full of sincerity. Pour the whole cup.

"Okay, you don't drink well, drink less, everyone is such old friends, you are welcome, why bother to fight for a little thing." The man named Gao Qin next to him took the wine glass in Han Yan's hand and spoke. The tone is very heavy, and he looks like a high-handed man with an official atmosphere.

Although he did not express his dissatisfaction clearly at this time, Song Ye's contempt was obvious in his tone.

Regarding forced drinking and underestimating others as a trivial matter, Song Ye, who rarely comes into contact with officials and children, finally saw what it means to have nostrils in the sky.

No one at the scene stood up to criticize Leng Yuexin's behavior, not even Qu Bai from the Jade Family, because in addition to the great cause of the Leng Family, there was a big tree from the Qin Family behind him.

Everyone uncovered the matter in silence, and Song Ye seemed to be a wooden person, and was not affected at all.

During the meal, Song Ye learned that Han Yan's identity was also an official-second-generation officer of Zheng Miaohong. Her father was a deputy-army-commander of the 71st army, and belonged to the deputy-provincial-level. It may be higher than the Qin family, but it is a level higher than any other in power.

"That's right." When the night was finally completely dark, and the dining table in front of him was lowered, Han Yan couldn't help but ask: "Qu Bai, is Brother Qin not in the capital?" You

can ask Qu Bai as soon as you speak. Song Ye knew who was also called Brother Qin without guessing.

From sitting down to now, Han Yan has looked at the direction of the elevator ten times, and what dare to wait is to move the iceberg.

"This..." Qu Bai was a little embarrassed, and just said vaguely, "He has something to do and may come over later."

In fact, as early as half a month ago, Qu Bai told Qin Zhan about Han Yan. It's a pity that they didn't even care about it and didn't even give him a reply. After meeting Song Ye in the morning, he sent another message to the other party, and he didn't know that he would be too late.

Han Yan smiled broadly, "Well, he is always the busiest one since he was a child."

Gao Qin was silent on hearing this, obviously in a bad mood, but Wu Xinxin was afraid of the world. Chaos, stabbed Tan Rui who was beside her, "Who is Big Brother Qin?" She entered the circle late, and Qin Zhan was rarely in the capital, so she didn't know.

"It's the person you've always wanted to PK." Tan Rui said lightly.

"I rely on." Wu Xinxin immediately became energetic, and her energy burst out, "Is that the youngest colonel in history, the leader of the eagle team, and no one can match the fighting and Sanda guns. Did you pass the Qin Zhan of Qingyang University?"Wu Xinxin's voice was the limit of destroying the image of a lady, and her high heels fell off the ground with a kick, but she didn't feel embarrassed either. Her face was already red, just like chicken blood.