"No, I think you have misunderstood me, I am asking you to recreate the dish you just made, I am not asking you to eat it, and as for you I didn't plan to buy the food I just ate, and I won't, I gave you the card to swipe the portion I ordered." Chuck shook his head.

The manager was annoyed, "What do you mean?"

The other students were also a little fired up.

Alex's face was gloomy.

"My wife has already paid for the food just now, and you guys still want me to pay for your food? Are you entitled to have me give?" Chuck looked at them.

"You!" The manager snapped, "Are you playing me?"

"Yeah, what do you mean? Buy the bill together, why wouldn't you?"

The booth was full of snapping voices, which totally belittled them!

Why don't you let them eat after they order?

"Didn't get my point? What kind of manager are you? Want to have your boss come over." Chuck said, Yvette had been stunned, looking at Chuck's confident eyes, her heart suddenly pounded, like a deer bumping.

"You!" The manager stared at Chuck, "You want to cause trouble, right?"

"I order my food, and this is a disturbance in your eyes? You don't want to be a manager anymore, do you?" Chuck's eyes narrowed.

The muscles on the manager's face were twitching, he couldn't afford to have this hat pinned down, and if his own boss heard about it, he couldn't continue with this managerial position that he had a hard time getting into.

"Do as he says," Alex said, his eyes staring at Chuck, his heart sneering, so pretend, more than 60,000,

"Fine, you pretend!" The manager nodded through clenched teeth.

"Don't do the food yet, do it at 9pm sharp!" Chuck said.

The manager hummed lightly and took his card and went out.

"Today's yahoos are good, let's go to the bar next! You're so rich, you shouldn't be able to refuse!" Alex looked at Chuck.

The other students were staring at Chuck, they felt their faces burning, they had been slapped several times by invisible slaps, unpleasant, annoying, angry!

"Honey, are you going?" Chuck smiled and asked.

"Where you go, husband, I'll go," Yvette whispered, Chuck's indifferent appearance, Yvette really felt a great sense of security.

Her own husband had really changed.

"Okay, let's go to the bar!" Chuck was fine with it, he wanted to have fun with this Alex today too!

Alex smirked.

"But what about the food you ordered, husband?" Yvette was distressed, after all, several tens of thousands.

"Someone will eat it," said Chuck, ordering it to be made at nine o'clock in the evening, so that Yolanda and the other employees can come over to eat, after all, the square has improved, so it is time to treat them.