CHAPTER - 56

Zelda Maine saw Chuck Cannon walking towards her, then she looked at another side and saw Yolanda from a distance.

She was a little surprised. Why did the manager come with Chuck?

Chuck's eyes widened when he saw the stunning Zelda, who appeared to be a very elegant and mature today.

"Zelda," Chuck said as he came over. Zelda's eyes wandered around him, and she was surprised as well.

This expensive suit was very suitable for him. It gave off a different vibe this time. He looked handsome the last time he changed his appearance, but this time, one could feel the nobility from him when he wore this suit. It was really amazing.

But when she thought of the last time when Chuck had a wet dream of her, she was surprised that she didn't feel angry.

"Well, I thought you weren't coming anymore." She said.

Since she had received an invitation. How could it be that Chuck, being so mysterious, had not received it?

Chuck asked her why she didn't call him, But upon asking, he felt that this was an awkward question.

How could he let a woman take the initiative?

When Zelda was about to answer him, Chuck quickly changed the topic. However, Zelda asked, "Do you know Madam Lee?"

Chuck shook his head. He didn't know her.

However, it was obvious that after the party, those who wanted to stay overnight would probably choose here. It seemed that Madam Lee was good at doing business.

"I don't know her either, but I heard that she is a very mysterious person, but that's none of our business. Anyway, we'll leave after dinner..." Zelda continued.

Chuck thought the same.

"How did you and Yolanda meet?" She looked at him and asked. It was a little strange that he would bring a manager over.

"You should know, Yolanda was one of the prettiest girls back when we were studying," Chuck said.

However, with that weird look of hers, did Zelda really think that she was the new manager of the square?

"Wow, since you're able to bring someone like her here, you must be pretty amazing too," She said.

Chuck gave a wry smile. If Yolanda had not been working at his place, he would not have known her, let alone bringing her here. Zelda thought to herself:

"I wasn' t thinking about him at first, but he actually brought his manager here. Wasn't this can only be done easily if he was the boss? So it's really him!!!"

Thinking of this, she felt a little uncomfortable and thought "You let Yvette renew the contract, but what about me? I have also been interested in that place for a long time."

Zelda wanted to ask Chuck clearly, but when she saw him suddenly turned around and walked away, she muttered, "Escaping?"

"Yolanda, who did you come with?" William had a cold look on his face. His girlfriend didn't come with him, but with another man. How could he be happy?