CHAPTER - 191

Chuck felt hot and wanted to do those things, more than ever, being held by Charlotte like this, Chuck's hand moved unconsciously.

Charlotte blushed, thinking that it was a good idea this time, let Chuck sleep with herself, then only the next thing can happen, at least how to say, she can have Local Tyrant as a boyfriend.

The more Charlotte thought about it, the happier she felt, she wanted to help Chuck in the car, but on second thought, no, it was their first time together, at least it was not a bed, but a sofa or something like that, right?

Chuck controlled himself, was it because Charlotte was dressed too sexy today?

Probably, Charlotte was wearing hot pants today, her long slender legs were just exposed, long and straight, but rather boney, nothing tactile, Chuck felt so.

In fact, last night, when Chuck was hugging Yvette and sleeping, he couldn't help but touch Yvette's long legs, the feeling was completely different from Charlotte's at this moment as if he had touched a soft jade.

Yvette's shy expression, Chuck had a feeling when he thought about it, could it be that his mood was held back last night, and when he saw Charlotte like this today, he got an idea?

Chuck had never tried that stuff, where was the idea of being drugged!

Chuck thought about going to his room to take a cold shower, must make himself awake, Charlotte this woman can be touched, but also he cannot touch because this is cheating.

The front desk of the night hotel knew Chuck, she saw Chuck brought by a long-legged beauty over, she subconsciously laughed, young master is so rich, what if he plays a few women?

Charlotte was a little sore, this was a five-star hotel, the cheapest room would cost seven or eight hundred, but it was fine.

She was ready to pay, and the front desk smiled and said that Chuck was a VIP member.

Charlotte was surprised, but it soon dawned on her, Chuck is so rich, isn't it normal for him to be a five-star member?

Charlotte took her room card and Chuck upstairs, and when she arrived at her room, Charlotte was once again surprised that it was the presidential suite, she had never lived in a place like this before.

"You sit, I'm going to take a shower." Chuck had to keep himself awake, he couldn't do anything wrong to Charlotte.

Naturally, Charlotte would not let go of this opportunity, she shyly walked over, "Alright together..."

Chuck was embarrassed, honestly, he really wanted to jump on Charlotte and eat him at this moment, but his senses told him that he couldn't do that, if he did that, Yvette would definitely be lost and sad if she knew about it.

"I'll do it myself," Chuck said, his gaze forcibly not looking at her thighs anymore.

Charlotte was worried in her heart

She put in an extremely small amount so that Chuck wouldn't find out that he was drugged, was it really the case that the amount wasn't enough so that Chuck was now able to keep his manhood sober?