CHAPTER - 23

Yvette Jordan panicked.

She had invested too much in this training

the company, even pouring her heart and soul into it.

Last year, she had just refurnished it, spending around tens of thousands to customize the cabinets on the interior of the office. Last year, she spent 150,000 dollars on the renovation, not to mention other little investments made over the year. But now, she was being forced out by the plaza's owner, it was so despairing for her that she felt that the sky was going to collapse.

What should she do?

Yvette was extremely anxious, as though someone was forcibly taking away her belongings, her heart ached.

If she chose a new address, she would have to pay at least 800,000 dollars for the renovation, the rent, the deposit, and to hire new expertise to train her workers. She already spent around 70 to 80 dollars just to pay her workers, the rent as well as to buy some furniture and advertise her company.

She had spent quite a lot from the money that she got from selling her house, so it was really difficult for her to take so much money out!

Yvette bit her lip lightly and immediately decided to drive to the company!

She drove to the square and parked the car. Then, she went to buy two bottles of wine at a nearby store that sold cigarettes and wine before heading to find the manager of the plaza.

Yvette took a deep breath and put on her widest smile before knocking on the door and entering.

Manager Yarn, who had just made the call to her,

glanced at her and said coldly, "What are you doing here? I've already told you what I wanted to say on the phone just now."

"Manager Yarn." Yvette kept smiling and put the things she bought on the table.

Manager Yarn glanced at the things on the table and immediately sneered. "You'd better take them away, I'm not used to drinking such cheap wine. You'd be better off giving them to the cleaner instead."

Yvette took a deep breath and suppressed the anger in her heart. "Manager Yarn, when I met you last time, you said that we could renew the contract. Why do you change your mind now?"

"When did I say that?" Manager Yarn raised his eyebrows.

"Just last time, when I invited you to dinner."

"Oh, that time? Let me tell you, that was the worst meal I had ever had. What kind of meal was that?

You want to bribe me with just a few hundred dollars? Who would treat someone to a dinner like that?" he sneered.

Yvette's anger rose. "Manager Yarn, you can't do this!"

"What do you mean? You are the most stingy among all the shop owners. It's been five years and you've only invited me to have two meals. Who do you think I am? I've been merciful to you for letting you renew the contract last time, what makes you think that I would be merciful again? Do you think it's possible? You deserved all of this! Your contract will expire at the end of this month, remember to take all your garbage away so you can get your deposit back!"