CHAPTER - 97

"I'm not crazy, you're the one who's mad!" Yolanda Lane shook her head. "When you discover Chuck's strength, you will regret it."

Lara Jane sneered as if she had heard the biggest joke. "Haha, I will regret it? Don't worry, I won't regret it for the rest of my life. I'm not as blind as you guys! I can't believe you like him. Yolanda, you've really broadened my horizons today. The campus belle's taste is so low!"

She was really amused. Yolanda had all the good criteria, but she actually took a fancy to Chuck Cannon? And she was the one pursuing him? What a strange thing!

"I think you are the one who is blind," Yolanda said.

"Really? I'm curious. What can Chuck give you? A delicate woman like you needs tens of thousands of dollars per bag and hundreds of thousands of dollars for a lipstick. How can he afford to support you? How can he support you? Or, does he also live off on you?" Lara said disdainfully. She did not believe that Chuck could support such a beautiful woman.

"You're wrong. He didn't live off me, and why would I let him support me? Oh, it's not your fault. Generally, people without abilities rely on others to support them," Yolanda said.

"You!" Lara was angry.

"Lara, stop arguing. Let's go to the store and have a look." Charlotte Yates sighed and pulled Lara out.

Her shop would not be opened smoothly if they continued to quarrel like this. After all, Yolanda was the manager of the plaza!

Lara also realized about this, and she grew a little timid. She glared at Chuck and said, "You loser!"

After the two of them went out. Yolanda loosened her hand, which was holding Chuck's wrist, and said with a smile, "I hope I didn't over-compliment you just now."

She sat down as she spoke.

Chuck smiled and thought, "Yolanda is really amazing. She managed to shut Lara's mouth with just a few words." Chuck shook his head and said, "No."

"I am not that good." Yolanda began to read the documents.

Chuck had no intention of staying any longer. He had to go to class. He bid Yolanda goodbye, and she nodded with a smile.

Chuck walked out. When he came out of the office, he saw Yvette Jordan come out in a hurry. Chuck walked over doubtfully and asked, "Yvette, what are you doing?"

Yvette glanced at Chuck. She hesitated for a moment before shaking her head. "I'm fine."

After saying this, she went into the elevator and went down. Where was she going? What happened? Chuck was puzzled. Why didn't she say anything?

Chuck sighed. He was going to take the elevator to the parking lot and drive to the school.

However, his phone suddenly rang. Chuck took out his phone and looked at it in puzzlement. It turned out to be Yvette's WeChat. She hadn't contacted him for a few days.

Chuck opened the message instinctively but was instantly disappointed.

"Local Tyrant, could you do me a favor?" This was from Yvette's WeChat.