CHAPTER - 27

"What's the matter?"

Chuck Cannon turned around and looked curiously at Wilbur Wendel who was chasing after him.

Wilbur's face twitched as he looked out of place trying to chase after Chuck, and he cursed in his heart, Damn it, you disgraced me, I'll definitely get my revenge on you!

He was very worried about the remaining money. After thinking through the whole thing, there was absolutely no way for him to get the rest of the money, so he forced himself to leave the room and negotiate with Chuck.

However, seeing as Charlotte Yates also turned her head and looked at him puzzledly, Wilbur couldn't find the words to express what he was thinking.

There was a pretty lady there, and he told Chuck casually: Forget it, bro, I was just joking just now? His rnouth clamped shut, and after a while, he snorted through his gritted teeth, "Nothing."

After that, he turned around to look for the toilet to hide into.

Chuck laughed. Charlotte was curious and asked him, "Was there something wrong with Mr Wendel?"

"Probably!" Chuck gleefully answered, thinking to himself: this guy must've come after him since he doesn't have any money. Well, let's see how you pay tomorrow!

"Thank you," Charlotte said gratefully.

"Don't thank me yet, it's still a question of whether or not this deal can work out," Chuck replied.

"Thank you anyways." Charlotte was sincere. Chuck had helped her became an official employee on the first day of work. Otherwise, she would still be worried about her work at the moment!

"It's okay. Where do you stay? I'll send you back first." Chuck looked at her.

"Okay." Charlotte blushed, If he sent her home, should she invite him upstairs for a drink?

He was so handsome today that her eyes lit up the moment she saw him. She almost couldn't recognize him as the Chuck who had bought the car, Sure enough, rich people do get to change their looks easily!

Her thoughts ran wild. She couldn't risk making the first move, since he was rich and probably already had a lot of women.

It would be best for her to stay reserved a little more!

Chuck didn't think too much about it. Since Charlotte had gone out of her way to drive his car here, the least he could do was to send her home. If he wasn't in a rush, he would probably even treat her to a meal.

The two of them took the elevator down...

When Wilbur chased after them, the people in the room were surprised.

"What is Wilbur Wendel doing out there?"

"Who knows?"

"However, Beautiful Lady Maine, your boyfriend this time is not bad. He must be loaded to be able to pay a deposit of 300,000 dollars at one shot!"

The ladies all chattered excitedly. Although some of them came from ordinary families, they were all working as executives and had an annual salary of over a few million dollars. However, there was a huge gap between them and Chuck Cannon, who had simply made a deposit of 300,000 dollars!