CHAPTER - 39

Moon called Lara but she wasn't picking up the phone. Maybe she did not hear it.

Moon was anxious. "Oh, what is Lara doing? Why isn't she answering the phone?'

"Then why don't you call again? I didn't think we would meet this brat here, so we have to teach him a lesson while we can. Last time, he made us lose face right?" Moon's boyfriend Milo Cady said in a hurry.

"Okay, I know!"

Moon nodded and immediately dialled her number again, but Lara was still not answering. Such an opportunity was hard to come by, so they had to act quick. Moon didn't give up and continued to call Lara.

"This restaurant isn't cheap. How much money did this guy pick up?" Milo was curious.

Lara seemed to mention that he picked up 20,000 dollars, but he already spent more than 10,000 dollars the last time. How could he still have money to enter such a place?

"How would I know? But, why does Chuck look more attractive this time around? I almost didn't recognize him just now." Moon was curious but for a different reason.

Listening to his girlfriend praising others, Milo was unhappy and jealous. "Hey, are you swooning over him?"

How was Chuck more handsome today? Wasn't it just a new hairstyle? Everyone would look good if they had a haircut and a makeover.

"No, I just think he's a little different." Moon Cherise smacked her lips.

Milo snorted softly in disbelief. This was getting a bit awkward, so Moon just continued to call Lara on her mobile phone. She really wanted to witness Lara insulting Chuck.

After all, she was utterly disgraced last time. Lara had invited them for a free dinner, but Chuck had the audacity to not pay for their meal portion! He was completely looking down on them!

Chuck and Charlotte entered the restaurant. It was almost dinner time, so there were not too many people and there were a lot of empty seats. Unlike Zelda's restaurant, they didn't have to make a booking in order to dine here, and it was also cost less. The cost for two was around 700 or 800 dollars.

The two of them sat down and the waiter began to introduce the specialities. Charlotte ordered two dishes which were both greens, while Chuck ordered two meat dishes since he couldn't survive a meal with just vegetables.

"Okay, these are enough," Chuck said.

"Alright, please wait for a moment!" The waiter left with the menu.

While they were waiting for the food to arrive, Chuck began to tamper with his phone out Of boredom. He wasn't just playing games on his phone but instead searching for management methods online. Since he took over the square, it had to be managed well. After thinking about it over and over again, it seemed that he had to find a trustworthy general manager.

Otherwise, it would be very troublesome for him to go to the square and back during classes on weekdays. Should he conduct a recruitment drive or an online search?

This was a little difficult for him since talented people were hard to find. In addition, even if he had the money, finding the right people for the right tasks was tough as well.