CHAPTER - 188

Kristen's eyes went cold, "You're saying that I'm not qualified to stay here?"

The assistant next to her said something nerve-wracking, what a nerve-wracking thing to say, his own boss is buying the place, and other is obviously manager who is saying that his boss doesn't have the right to be here?

If his boss buys this place, you'll be the first one out of here!

Wilbur Wendel was a bit anxious, he wasn't sure what kind of conflict there was between Chuck and Kristen, he only knew that Chuck was a bit annoyed and said so going down, wouldn't it be to let Zabrina know that he wasn't the boss here! Chuck is the one?

Zabrina's beautiful eyes turned, she looked at Chuck curiously why did he say she was not qualified to stand here?

Zabrina is well aware of Kristen's fortune, tens of billions, is Chuck even more than Kristen's fortune?

Zabrina was suspicious, very suspicious.

After all, Chuck had impressed her too much a while ago, the highest reception in a five-star hotel, beating up a billionaire in public, as well as investing in a movie that she was now starring in, and now saying that a billionaire had no right to stay here.

That's not something most people can do, is it?

Zabrina's mind was filled with curiosity, who the hell are you?

"That's right, I'll let you leave now because I'm..." said Chuck.

Wilbur Wendel suddenly cast a prayerful gaze.

He had only used this plaza owner identity to contact Zabrina, and now that if he had been torn apart, Zabrina would definitely think that he is a flirt, so his impression in Zabrina's heart would definitely hit rock bottom, then it would be impossible to take the next step.

This was just the beginning, why did Wilbur Wendel want to give up?

Chuck secretly sighed, he understood how Wilbur Wendel felt, he had just let Zabrina have a crush on her, it was indeed not good to break him down now, plus he had indeed promised Wilbur Wendel, it was even worse to say it n.

"What are you? Why don't you say it?"

Kristen's voice was particularly cold, even with a touch of mockery, "Are you trying to say that you are still the manager here, so you have the right to let me leave here?"

"What a way to take a chicken feather!" The assistant also mocked.

What kind of person, who knew he was lowly and didn't speak up, a broken manager, who couldn't even compare himself, and still wanted his boss to leave?

"Mr. Wilbur, get him out of here, now!" Kristen said that if this was an employee of her own company, she would immediately tell Chuck to pack up and get lost.

On this occasion, the manager was not even qualified to speak.

Chuck's eyebrows furrowed.

Wilbur Wendel hurriedly lowered his voice and said, "Chuck, count me as begging you, count me as Wilbur Wendel who owes you a big favor, if you have anything to do in the future, with one word, I will definitely go to the trouble."