CHAPTER - 127

Chuck Cannon was stunned. How could Queenie Carson, who had always been a demure girl, took the initiative to say something like that to Chuck?

It was beyond Chuck's expectation.

'Did I trigger her when I touched her just now? Well, maybe.'

Queenie took a glance at Yvette Jordan, who was sleeping soundly on the bed. She bit her lip and touched Chuck...

Chuck was scared. He was guilty after letting Zelda Maine helps him twice.

Therefore, he rejected Zelda when she wanted to help him to do it again last night. He felt guilty towards Yvette. What made things worse was he was currently in Yvette's room!

'Is Yvette still asleep? He thought.

Chuck wanted to have sexual intimacy with Yvette in front of Queenie and not the other way round.

It was not exciting at all. It was horrible!

Chuck shook his head immediately. However, Queenie had already touched him. He was so scared that his whole body was trembling. His eyes were fixed on Yvette, who was sleeping the whole time. He was afraid that she would wake up suddenly. It would all be over if Yvette found out...

Chuck didn't even dare to breathe. He kept staring at Yvette, who was lying on the bed...

Three minutes later...

Queenie stood up and pulled Chuck outside. She closed the door and went to the bathroom.

Chuck sat on the sofa, feeling guilty.

Chuck was in the mood when he entered the bedroom just now. Therefore, he couldn't reject Queenie when she took the initiative to touch him.

Chuck sighed.

After a while, Queenie came out of the bathroom.

Although the light was very dim. Chuck could still see that Queenie was blushing. She was very shy.

Queenie couldn't believe that she was so bold just now.

Perhaps, she liked Chuck.

She sat next to Chuck and whispered, "This is my first time doing this. I'm sorry if I didn't perform well. I'll try to be better next time."

Chuck looked into Queenie's eyes. Although she was shy, she said with a determined look. It seemed that she would really work hard to be better.

Chuck sighed. How was he going to face Yvette and Queenie?

"Did I make you feel uncomfortable? Are you angry?" Queenie asked cautiously.

She realized that there was a gap between her and Chuck when she was in the plaza last time. She felt inferior. She befriended Chuck because they were both not from a wealthy family. However, Chuck was different now.

It was not that Queenie didn't want Chuck to have a better life. It was just that she would feel a little inferior if the gap between them was too big.