CHAPTER - 51

"Shall we rent it to them?" Yolanda Lane asked when Chuck Cannon remained silent for a while.

'"What do they plan to do?" He replied,

"It looks like they are planning on starting a milk tea shop," Yolanda said.

"A milk tea shop?' Chuck smiled. Without the rent, the milk tea shop would cost 50 or 60 thousand dollars with the decorations and furniture. Perhaps it was Lara Jean's cousin, Charlotte Yates, who took the big share with Lara offered a little money.

Both of them should be hiring a couple of workers to work for them. That sounded like a good idea.

"Rent it to them," Chuck said.

"Very well," Yolanda said before hanging up the phone.

Chuck hung up the phone, tidied up and drove to the plaza. After arriving at the plaza, Yolanda had already signed a contract with Lara and others.

They had already taken the keys and went to plan the shopfront carefully.

When Chuck had just arrived, he saw a shop which had been empty for quite some time, had its door half-opened. Lara and Charlotte probably had chosen that shopfront their judgement was not bad too.

Yolanda said that she had accepted a deposit of 5,000 dollars and Chuck nodded in agreement.

Their marketing strategy of providing a one-year rent-free store to people succeeded as many people came to enquire about it, and there were only about ten of the shops left. And now it was even better as more and more people were coming after the empty shop lots, they managed to hit their initial expectations.

Chuck heaved a sigh of relief. There was finally some good sign. He hoped that the plaza would become prosperous as soon as possible so that his mother would not be disappointed.

Chuck then transferred three million dollars to the company's account as the plaza needed some liquidity. Although this amount was not much for a plaza, it was all Chuck had in his bank account.

He would still need to ask for more from his mother. Chuck allowed Yolanda to keep that money as she was the manager after all, who was in charge of the whole plaza, facilities, employees, and so on. All of which needed money.

Yolanda took it and said, "Thank you for trusting me."

"Don't mention it," Chuck smiled. He was lucky enough to get a beautiful manager to help him run his business.

"Let me know if the money is not enough," Chuck continued. "It should be enough. The rental from other shops in the plaza every month is already quite a large sum."

"Well, you are right." Yolanda smiled. It seemed that her decision was right. She needed a good boss at the moment.

Now it seemed that her decision was right. Since Chuck had nothing to do then he planned to go to school for classes. Since holidays were around the corner, perhaps he should start putting more effort into his academics.

"Charlotte, look at this shop, isn't it good?" Lara was interested. She had wanted to open her own shop for a long time, but she had no money. She was motivated when she heard about the advertisement for a one-year rent-free shop so she dragged her cousin over. It was free after all so she had the guts to do anything she liked.