CHAPTER - 198

Inside the package room, are mocking voices, people like Alex ready to give money, you still pretend what ah?

"You're sick, aren't you? He's ready to pay, why are you pretending? scrambling to pay the bills and ending up with no money, right?" The manager scowled.

"Really, what's with all the disgusting people?" The other students were filled with disdain.

This meal is fifty or sixty thousand dollars, can you afford it? Don't give it up go back to kneeling

"Honey..." startled Yvette, she bit her lips and whispered, "Honey, I have money in my card, use this..."

Yvette knew that Chuck was grieving, she was distressed, so she would pay for this.

"No, swipe the card." Chuck shook his head.

"Do you really want me to swipe your card? I'll tell you what this meal is, it's over sixty thousand." The manager came over with a frown on his face.

"If he wants to swipe his card, let him swipe it, anyway, bull ah, a meal is just a meal, it's nothing to someone." Ben sneered.

"I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to do that, but I think I'll be able to do it." A classmate "kindly" reminded.

Alex sneered, pretending to be pushy is too much!

The manager took the card down and he showed banter, "Really wanna swipe it, don't feel bad."

He turned to give the card back to Alex, but Chuck spoke up, "Wait, you didn't even ask me what I wanted? Are you leaving? You're not doing a professional job as a manager."

"What? What did you say?" The manager turned his head with a frown, the other students were a bit startled, what?

What can he get you? What does this mean?

"How did your owner let you be the manager? I let you swipe my card, how are you going to do that when I didn't even order anything?" Chuck said indifferently.

"What do you mean? You want anything else? It's already over sixty thousand dollars for this meal today, and you're still ordering, do you have that much money?" The manager sneered.

"You don't have the right to know how much money I have, so reorder all the dishes you just ordered again," Chuck said.

There was an uproar in the private room, reordering again? That's over 100,000!

"What's this pretence?"

"I don't know, the kid's out of his mind, isn't he?"

These people were discussing, and their words were all mocking Chuck.

Order another one? It's over a hundred thousand, not a few hundred thousand.

"You want to buy us another meal? Yes, I will as you wish!" The manager laughed, he was scoffing, isn't it good enough for someone to order food? What's wrong with having food?

Alex was stunned, the sneer outlined on his face even more pronounced, over a hundred thousand? Can you afford it?

You think you're me?