• Fᴀʟʟɪɴɢ Hᴇᴀʀᴛs •

Start from the beginning

And so he made his decision, head held high and challenging Elias' gaze before he clenched his jaw, shaking it as if he couldn't believe he was about to do this.

He pulled back, watching as Elias' face broke into a cocky grin before he planted his fist into it, knocking him down so hard as he plummeted his fist into his ulgy face, full of rage and impulse. He ran past him quickly, ignoring Elias as he attempted to get up, holding his jaw in shock.

He was half out the door before his penetrating voice rang out, splitting his ear as he attempted to ignore it.

"If you leave, your father's going to disown you! I'll be the fucking favourite now, is that what you want?"

Yes, yes it was.

He sprinted down the street, legs breaking the uneven ground beneath him as he ran faster than he'd ever thought possible. His phone was gripped desperately in his hand, George's contact on speed dial and ringing consistently in his ear as he held it, pleading to the gods that he would just pick up.

"Pick up, pick up, pick up. Please geor-"

You have reached the voicemail of-

"Fuck!" He screamed as he pulled the phone away from his ear, legs burning as he willed them to go faster, pushing them to the limits as his thighs began to strain, a streaking pain cutting through him that he barely felt. Because he wasn't picking up, he wasn't-

He stopped abruptly as he found himself at George's door, hand pulling on the handle frantically until his hand stopped suddenly, reaching the limit of the lock.

"George! open the door! P-Please!" He felt tears start to stream down his face as he stood still, heart thumping painfully in his chest as he held his breath. It was the only sound he could hear, excepting the drumming pulse that was echoing through his ears, taunting him.

He froze as the door opened, a very confused looking George standing on the other side as his face came into view, stopping his heart completely. Because it didn't make any sense- He was ok, he was perfectly fine.

The relief hit him as soon as the shock seemed to diminish, replaced with overwhelming sensations that knocked out the tension in his shoulders instantly.

"Reece? Oh my- what's wrong? Are you ok?"

He shook his head, tears sprinkling off his face as he did, eyes so full of relief and exhaustion as he ran his eyes up and down as George stood confused. His face was so evident of concern that it filled his heart with warmth, words getting caught in his throat as he tried to pry his vocal cords to function.

"I-I don't know, but you are. That's all that matters." He whispered, doubting that George could even hear him as he stared in a trance, attempting to process everything that's happened.

He simply gave up, shaking his head once more before stepping forward and placing his hand on George's face, thumb brushing against it as if he couldn't believe he was here. He let his eyes drift down to his lips, indecisiveness non- existent in his head in that moment as he pressed his lips to George's, passion easing out of his body as he cuffed George's soft skin.

George remained frozen in shock for a few seconds, a small gasp making it way out of his mouth, sending his mind into overdrive as he came close to regretting his impulse decision. That was, until George's lips moved along with his, sweet and soft as he hummed in pleasure, letting Reece pull him closer so that he could run his hands over his smaller frame that was so perfectly crafted it hurt.

George pulled back suddenly, eyes locking into his with delicate bewilderment as he stared back, breath still remaining stuck in his throat as he temporarily forgets how to inhale fresh air.

"Breath you dummy." George smiles up at him as they remain in their previous positions. Only inches from each other, hot, sweet breath hitting his cheek and Reece suddenly becomes embarrassingly aware of his hand still placed on George's waist. But he wasn't exactly planning to move it, and neither of them seemed to mind.

He lets out a deep breath, George giggling happily as he wraps his arms around him, engulfing him in a tight hug as he holds George's head to his chest, pressing a light kiss in his fluffy hair that he secretly hoped he didn't acknowledge. He buried his face into his head, the calming vanilla scene hitting him in a way that made all the nerves in his body ease.

Because he was fine. He was safe and unharmed and there's nothing he wished more than that. And maybe, just maybe this stupid mind game unraveled his true feelings.

He never knew how attached he was until it was threatened to be ripped away from him. This feeling of safety and content, gone in a second. He never wanted that. Ever.

Hmm idk if this chapter was really what I wanted it to be but I don't know if I'm just overthinking it.

I kinda felt like the kiss was really underwhelming? I'm you feel the same please tell me, and be honest because I don't want to rush this story and ruin it :(

Well, George was ok! Hehe I just like making everyone sad and worry

Thanks for reading!