"Oh, my feet." At this moment, Leng Yuexin beside her suddenly exclaimed and rushed straight on Qu Bai. The latter had to catch her and take a closer look. It turned out that the toe was smashed by the high heels. He frowned. From the corner of his eyes, he saw that Song Ye had been sent off the court. He was very worried, "Can you go by yourself?

" No, my feet hurt very badly." Leng Yue clung to Qu Bai's arm tightly, showing pain on her face.

Qu Bai was so entangled that he had to slowly help him to the infirmary. Song Ye, who passed out the previous second, was sent to the infirmary and was identified as temporarily dehydrated and needed a good rest.

In the white infirmary, the simple hospital bed was separated by a simple white cloth. The wind from outside the window blew in and moved the white cloth, and the thin figure inside the hospital bed was vaguely visible.

With a squeak, in the silence, the door of the infirmary was quietly opened, and a petite figure sneaked in. He secretly lifted the white cloth and saw that Song Ye on the bed showed no sign of waking up. Song Meimei brushed the ground. Cloth curtains cover up.

"Hehe, Song Ye, aren't you very capable? In the end, it didn't fall into my hands." Staring at that delicate and white face, Song Meimei's face was no longer purely wronged, and replaced by a hideous one. With a smile and full of malice, "The face of playing you is annoying. Now that the wings are hard, I still want to escape from the Song family and fly to the branch to become a phoenix. Hehe, a wild species is also worthy of daydreaming. , Tell you, you can't go to Shiyi Gao, nor marry a wealthy family. As long as you ruin your face, you will have nothing."

Twisted jealousy encroached on reason, Song Meimei raised the kettle in her hand and it was hot. The temperature is hot on a hot day, this is just boiling water.

As long as you pour this on, this crazy face that makes people jealous will no longer exist.

"Song Ye, you can't escape my palm in this life." Song Meimei murmured, her hands became fierce, and the hot pot mouth was about to pour down at the unconscious person.

At this moment, the person on the bed opened his eyes suddenly, and Song Meimei's sharp eyes jumped, and then the hot water bottle in her hand was kicked and hit the wall with a loud noise.

Song Meimei watched in horror as Song Ye's eyes were bloodshot, and she pressed harder, "Don't come here, what do you want to do, don't!"

Realizing that something went wrong, Song Meimei turned and rushed towards the door, but I found that the door was locked by myself. Just as she was hurriedly trying to unlock, her shoulder was grasped by one hand, and the force was so powerful that she was directly thrown away.

With a bang, Song Meimei's petite body slammed into the bed.

"Ah!" She screamed in pain. Before the person slid to the ground, Song Ye's figure had already jumped in front of her eyes, and she had been imprisoned on the bed, her neck was clamped by a hot hand. It took her breath almost instantly.

Song Ye was riding on her, her face that was white and cold was quickly flushed, "Say, what about the antidote?"

Song Ye could feel that she was losing her mind, even though she knew that Song Meimei might not be the murderer, but Can't contain the bloodthirsty urge in my heart.

She miscalculated, this medicine is not a pure stimulant, but an advanced type of medicine, which will change over time, and now, she is out of control.On the court, Song Ye didn't actually faint.

At that time, Xu Zihang picked her up and rushed to the infirmary. Halfway through, he knew that this was Song Yebu's bureau.

Now that the murderer was mixed in the crowd, she'attacked' under everyone's eyes and led the snake out of the cave.