The most eye-catching is the two young people walking in the front, one is cold and handsome, the other is exquisite and cold, and the extremely outstanding appearance caused a sensation when they appeared.

"Wow, so handsome, there are so many handsome guys in No. 3 Middle

School ." "Yeah, especially the one on the left. It looks so beautiful and looks better than a Lieutenant Colonel."

...

Before the game started, the students gathered on the track. On both sides, as if crowded with idols to appear on stage, twittering watched the teenagers walking.

Then he saw the young man headed towards Tang Yixiao who was embarrassed and stretched out his hand to pull him up.

"Who did it?" Song Ye looked down at the girl in front of him, his tone was slightly cold, and the low and low voice caused a collective cold war among the students in the first class, and they evaded and did not dare to appear again.

Tang Yixiao pulled her clothes, awkwardly covering the stains on the corners of her clothes, shook her head and said, "I'm fine." She didn't want to deepen the classmate's bad impression of Song Ye because of herself.

But she didn't know that Song Ye didn't care about other people's opinions at all. She glanced at the scattered tables and chairs around her. She raised her hand to signal the teenagers to tidy up, and moved her finger to a chair to let Tang Yixiao sit down. Get up and do something."

"Song Ye..." Tang Yi smiled and opened his mouth to say something, but he also knew Song Ye's unique character, so he had to obediently follow suit. He looked up and saw that Song Ye was about to take off his school uniform jacket. She hurriedly waved her hand and refused, "Song Ye, no, it's just a bit dirty, it's okay."

Song Ye knew that Tang Yi smiled and would take the lead in the Fangzheng team later, and could not wear a dirty school uniform, so she didn't listen to her explanation. One finger dragged the zipper to the end, just as she was about to take it off, a hand was stretched out to stop her.

"It's better to use mine. I'll just sprint later." Xu Zihang twitched his mouth slightly. After speaking, he took off his school uniform and covered Tang Yixiao's body, revealing the slightly bulging muscles on his strong arms. The girls around were shy and exclaimed.

Now that some heroes rescued the United States, Song Ye gave up and walked to the side to do stretching.

Tang Yixiao touched the clean school uniform under her hand in a daze. The warmth on the top still had a faint fragrance of green grass. After a while, she blushed and hung her head and said softly, "Thank you."

"No." Xu Zihang responded casually. With a sound, his gaze fell straight on the slender body not far away, and when he saw Wang Tiechuan approaching, his steps unconsciously followed.

So he didn't see, the girl in front of her pinched the school uniform and was so nervous to the white fingertips...

Seeing this scene where the Prince Charming hero saved the beauty, girls from other schools soon gathered around.

"Hey, who is the boy who helped that girl just now, so handsome, so powerful." The girl spoke with a pink heart, almost drooling.

And the girl who was still arranging Tang Yixiao just shrank her neck and murmured, "Hey, this is the bully I'm talking about." Whether it's Xu Zihang or Song Ye, she can keep Tang Meiling from coming to school. They can afford it.

There, the teenagers gathered together to form a world of their own, and they didn't mean to cater to others.

At the same time Xu Zihang walked, Song Ye noticed that there was a footstep approaching behind her. She was still talking with Wang Tiechuan at the time. The moment the person behind her made a move, she immediately turned around and captured her opponent's wrist accurately. With slight force, a pair of eyes exudes a faint murderous aura.