"Xu City-Mayor." As the cold voice sounded, Song Ye, dressed in white and white pants, walked into the room and sat on the chair opposite the desk.

Xu Fangsheng was stunned for a long time before frowning and sternly said: "What are you doing here in the middle of the night?"He did not ask Song Ye how he came in, nor was he surprised by her appearance. Everything was enough to prove that the man saw what happened in the corridor that day. He was very aware of the dispute between Ge Linghui and her in the corridor, and he had been ***** ***.

"Ge Linghui is conceited and beautiful, good at playing with people, but unfortunately from beginning to end, she is the biggest loser." Thinking of all the things since entering the stone market, Song Ye couldn't help but sigh. Under the temptation of this power, people's hearts changed unexpectedly.

Ge Linghui thought she had exhausted her heart, but she didn't expect her most trusted infatuated man to use her from beginning to end.

However, Xu Fangsheng was reluctant to hear the name, nor cared about the meaning of her mouth. He lit a cigarette and didn't fight with Song Yejian anymore. Instead, he frowned and warned, "No matter who you are and what you want to do, I advise you not to act rashly now." His ashtray The inside is full of cigarette butts, and the three good men who don't smoke or drink outside are just superficial.

He probably attributed Song Ye to Qin Zhan's, so he let go of his hostility.

But Song Ye didn't mean to retreat. She placed a voice recorder and mobile phone on the table, with a small smile on her mouth, extremely business and sophisticated, "Tonight, I'm here to make a deal. "

What do you mean?" Xu Fangsheng paused the cigarette in his hand, and a little soot fell. He stared at Song Ye's delicate and perfect face, always feeling a trace of evil.

Song Ye didn't answer him right away, but instead opened the recorder at hand and released the voice inside.

"It's none of our business, and we don't want to harm the people for no reason. It was the director's Wang Changbiao's order to disrupt the development project in Xinqiao District. We dress up as gangsters and pretend to be members of the Yan Gang, and nothing will happen. Because the Yan Gang was originally covered by the director, we don't know why we haven't taken any action recently."

Although the man's voice trembled, he could still hear the meaning clearly, and this passage successfully changed Xu Fangsheng's face.

Almost subconsciously, the man opposite suddenly threw away the cigarette in his hand, reaching out to grab it, but the recording pen on the way fell into Song Ye's hand again.

"What do you want before you give me something?" The pupils who stayed up all night were bloodshot. At this time, Xu Fangsheng stared fiercely at the thing in Song Ye's hand, like a hungry wolf, completely gone. The appearance of a gentleman Qianqian.

Song Ye knew that at this critical moment, such a piece of evidence had multiple weights, and it was enough to show the other party's true colors, but, "Mayor Xu, don't worry, the excitement is yet to come."

She picked up the other side. Click on the video on his mobile phone to show the scene on the Yufu jewelry construction site.

The scene went from a fake gangster to beat people and was later blocked to recognize his identity. The faces of the people's servants were clearly recorded.

"Director Wang abused his power and colluded with the gang to commit crimes in order to compete for the election of the mayor. The evidence is conclusive. I believe that the development plan of the mayor of Xu will not be blocked in the future." Song Ye first put his mobile phone in front of Xu Fangsheng.