Chapter 126-130

Comincia dall'inizio

Song Ye leaned on his chair to watch the traffic on the road, and calmly said: "I will go back tonight, and have classes tomorrow."

"Haha..." Hearing Song Ye still thinking about studying, this seemed to make Qin Zhan amused. The cold voice softened, with a slight smile, "Go back long ago, don't mix in Xu's house."

"Oh?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows, pretending to sigh and said: "But Uncle Xu is very hospitable, and he invited me to come back next week." On the

other end of the phone, Qin Zhan paused for a while before continuing: "I want to play, take you into the mountains next time, and prepare for the exam during this time."

The meaning is, don't come to Stone Market.

"Got it." Song Ye replied, and the two of them stopped chatting, and hung up the phone in a few words.

After that, Song Ye squeezed the phone and fell into thought.

This call seemed to remind Song Ye not to provoke Ge Linghui, but Qin Zhan actually revealed an important message.

Recently, the Xu family is not at peace. No, from the sudden silence of the Yan Gang and Wang Changbiao's hastily shot, it can be seen that the entire Stone City is already in a stormy situation.

Perhaps, Xu Fangsheng's death is not far away.

Because of Qin Zhan's call, Song Ye cancelled his plan to return to Yuncheng. Because he didn't know the purpose of Qin Zhan's approach to Xu Fangsheng that day, Song Ye decided to remove the vigilance around Xu's family and contact Xu Fangsheng himself throughout the entire process.

On the other hand, she asked Zhao Zhen to release the news, saying that Yufu Jewelry's start-up plan would proceed as usual, and secretly, she arranged for a few brothers from the night gang to watch on the construction site.

Only two days later, Wang Changbiao made another move, and the police sent to disrupt the construction site were besieged by the night gang, and finally had to reveal his identity. Song Ye arrested someone and made a recording of the forced confession himself.

Yuan Song's work efficiency was also very fast, and soon he found the person Song Ye wanted and secretly imprisoned him.

Once the police pretending to be a bully was exposed, Wang Changbiao was furious and used the power of the Yan Gang to search for the witnesses of the night gang members. The two sides fought a battle in the downtown area. Finally, the night gang members dispatched firearms to completely escalate the whole incident to a rush. , Alarmed the high level of the entire Stone City.

Things quickly turned white-hot. The little gang who didn't know where it came from shot and hit the headlines, and also pulled out the Yan Gang. Wang Changbiao was scorched under the pressure from above, but he couldn't understand why. Things will evolve and escalate so quickly.

Once the balance is broken, everything can never be restored, and Song Ye, who has disrupted the game, also plans to use a blitzkrieg to quickly take the initiative.

It was another cold spring night, and the lights were still on in the study room of the Xu family mansion.

A slender figure turned over from the wall, like a breeze, flashing into the end of the second floor while lightly pulsing.

With a click, when the study door was opened, the man in the room suddenly stood up from the chair, and quickly touched his gun with his right hand, "Who is it?"

His voice was hoarse, mixed with a hint of tightness. Hu, it seems that as long as the person in front of him is a strange face, he really wants to shoot him.