And Ge Linghui didn't see who the person next to Qin Zhan was until now, because Song Ye had been looking down at the magazine just now, and she hadn't noticed for a while. At this moment, her eyes suddenly met and she was shocked that her hand shook, and the coffee was poured instantly. come out.

Seeing that coffee was about to be spilled on Qin Zhan's suit trousers, Song Ye thought badly, this time Ge Linghui had all kinds of reasons to change pants to tempt her.

At this moment, Song Ye only felt that his shoulders were being pulled by a force, and then a tall body blinked and sat next to him. Although the sofa was for two people, there was still a meter long in the middle. The vacancy was filled up, and Song Ye was also successfully squeezed into the corner.

That piping hot coffee was all contributed to the expensive leather sofa, but Ge Linghui still froze there, staring at Song Ye with her water eyes like a ghost.

"Auntie won't you tidy up?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows coldly, and asked politely and apartly, as if the two were meeting for the first time.

But this sound caused Ge Linghui to lower her eyes in a panic, and the light from the corner of her eyes still couldn't help falling on the big palm of Song Ye's shoulder.

Why is he here?

Ge Linghui recognized Song Ye, but only recognized that she had appeared in Qin Zhan's presidential suite.

She once thought that the soldiers had been in the army for a long time, and it was inevitable that the habit was a little weird. She thought that Song Ye who appeared that night was a special service he called temporarily.

Qin Zhan suddenly appeared in Xu's house today, which made her feel moved again. She didn't believe that this man had tasted her, and would want another kid.

But now, in the living room of the Xu family, Qin Zhan and Song Ye are sitting together reading a magazine, and they are still hugging each other. Such a scene is so shocking that she has to fall into chaos.

Song Ye, who was held in her arms as a Chihuahua, had a gloomy face, and the temperature around her dropped to zero. She moved her shoulders and shook the big hands on her shoulders with skillful energy. Her voice was so cold as to freeze. Do you want to fight here, or go out to fight?"

The position where the coffee fell just now doesn't have to be sitting so far. This man obviously did it on purpose.

Although there is still a big difference between the figure and the strength of the force, Ke Renzhan is really not Song Ye's style. After finishing the collar, he almost rolled up his sleeves and opened it.

But this time, Qin Zhan did not accept the move. If he sat a little further away without incident, he calmly said: "No hurry, a few months later."

Song Ye frowned, and just wanted to ask him why, but he heard the other side again saying, "You are too skinny, so you are short, usually drink more milk to strengthen muscle training."

Too thin, too short, drink more milk, Muscle training.

Puff... The young people who were worried about the nervousness almost burst into laughter. This time I can see that Qin Zhan really regarded Song Ye as a rough man.

Even Xu Zihang on the side twitched his mouth. It was a little hard to imagine Song Ye who had become a 1.8-meter muscular girl.

Song Ye was poked in the painful spot again, but had to admit the facts, and finally had to gritted his teeth and swallowed this breath, vowing that one day he would beat Qin Zhan to the ground openly.The appearance of Song Ye disrupted Ge Linghui's plan to seduce Qin Han. After learning that the other party turned out to be Xu Zihang's classmate, she hurried upstairs to change her clothes under the excuse of her. When she reappeared, she was already dressed as a good woman.