60

"I don't!" Mr.Lee denies, trying his best to release himself from Yoongi's grip. This only makes Yoongi tighten his grip, irritated that the man in his hand was still trying to deny everything.

"You better start fucking talking or you won't leave this room with all your bones intact," Yoongi coldly says, making Mr. Lee nod yes as he gave in to Yoongi's threats.

"Okay, okay I'm sorry just don't hurt me, please." Yoongi loosens his grip, making Seo-Jun fall into his seat with a sudden jolt. Yoongi stays standing, not breaking the eye contact he had with him.

"You have thirty seconds to start talking before I begin breaking your bones," Yoongi threatens, as he began walking toward the man in the chair who was clearly terrified of him.

"JUN-SEO SELLS BOYS TO ME SO THEY CAN DO SEXUAL ACTS WITH ME," Mr. Lee blurts out loudly, knowing he had just risked other people listening from outside the office. Yoongi stops in his tracks, his facial expression being outraged at the fact that what he was told from the boys was actually true.

My poor baby.

Yoongi suddenly punches Mr. Lee, a tooth falling out in evidence of his overwhelming power from his emotions behind it.

"WHAT THE FUCK! I TALKED!" He protests, which only earned him another punch. Yoongi rubs his knuckles, remembering the last time they had touched a stranger's face.

I saved you back then, and I'll keep doing it always.

"Who's Jun-seo?" Yoongi questions, preparing to deliver another punch in case if his question wasn't answered.

"Mr. Park," Mr. Lee quickly replies, trying his best not to get more punches delivered to his face Yoongi nods, and walks past him to the door. He opens it slightly, and checks outside before closing it once more. "Wha- why did you check outside?" Mr. Lee worriedly asks as he stares at Yoongi while he makes his way back to where he was.

"So I can do this," Yoongi grabs Mr.Lee's arm and bends it back with full power, a loud crack sounding. Mr. Lee yells out in pain, to which Yoongi gives a slap.

"FUCK! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? MY ASSISTANT WILL HEAR YOU AND CALL THE COPS!" Mr. Lee roared out, grabbing his arm in attempt to lessen the pain he was experiencing.

"Actually, no one will hear you. Why do you think I checked outside the door? Apparently, your assistant is on break Mr. Lee," Yoongi calmly explains with a smile, sitting back down in his chair.

"You're a fucking psycho," Mr. Lee grunts in pain, tears coming down his cheeks as an additional demonstration from his pain. Yoongi laughs, admiring the accusations.

"You think I'm a psycho? Okay, then what does that make you?" Yoongi snapped, waiting for a suggestion from the man in front of him.

"I'm not a psycho," Mr. Lee denied. "I'm not a bad person," he continued, reassuring himself that what he was saying was true.

"You can lie to me, but don't lie to yourself. You really believe that what your mouth is saying is the fucking truth?" Mr. Lee stays in silence, knowing what Yoongi really meant from his first statement. "You know who this is right?" Yoongi asked, holding his phone with a picture of Jimin displayed on the screen. Mr. Lee's eyes widen, knowing what the picture meant. "Do you? Or do you not?" Yoongi sternly repeats himself, shaking the phone in frustration from the hesitation coming from Mr. Lee.

"Y-yes," he stutters, fearing why that boy was important to the boy. Yoongi sucks his teeth and places his phone down, rubbing his knuckles as they were being prepared to hit a face once more.

"Huh, okay," Yoongi mumbles as he gives yet another punch to the man before he could even process what has happened. Mr. Lee groans in pain and brings his hands to his cheek, which was red.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He pled, Yoongi just watching him as tears started to run down his cheeks.

"I have things wrong with me I can admit it...but what I wanna know is what the fuck is wrong with you? What satisfaction do you get out of abusing young boys they way you do?" Mr.Lee spits out blood, looking terrified at the sight of the bright red color. He looks at Yoongi, who was even more frightening than before he showed the boy's picture. He felt disturbed at the motivation behind Yoongi's actions.

"I-I don't a-abuse boys, they w-willingly do it." Mr. Lee defended, barely being able to speak without stutters from all the pain his boy was experiencing.

"Then what about him?" Yoongi asks, looking back at his phone in the table which still displayed Jimin's picture. Mr. Lee looks at the phone as well, knowing what he was about to say could as well ruin his whole reputation if it were to get out.

"I-I was drunk, I wasn't t-thinking straight-" "Do you ever?" Yoongi interrupts, his hands forming fists. "I needed more than what he was giving me, I paid well so I deserved it." Mr. Lee tried to reason, only making Yoongi more pissed.

"You hurt him." Mr. Lee nods his head no quickly, denying the accusations. "You tried to RAPE him," Yoongi yells out, slamming the table in anger.

"I-I'm sorry, just don't hurt m-me please..." Mr. Lee begged, covering his face in fear of being punched again. Yoongi takes in a few breaths, collecting himself before beginning his proposal. He walks back to his chair and calmly sits down, crossing his arms.

"This is what you're going to do if you still want a functioning arm," Yoongi states, gesturing at the one arm that he hadn't touched.

Yet.

Mr. Lee uncovers his face and nods in agreement, willing to agree to anything if it meant he'd go back home alive.
________________________________
Sorry for the delay, I had no service :) love ya! ❤️