39

"AH FUCK TAEHYUNG!" Jungkook yells in frustration as Taehyung misses his shot in the basketball hoop.

"I told you to let me! But nooooo you wanted to shoot because you are 'good' in basketball!" Jungkook rolls his eyes in annoyance and smacks the older boy on his arm.

"I'm sorry baby. I know how much you wanted to win that big bear." The apologetic boy embraces his boyfriend in a hug before placing a quick kiss on the younger's forehead.

"Could you guys be any more disgusting?" Hoseok suddenly blurts out as the couple separates and rolls their eyes for the disruption.

"You know, for someone who had a girlfriend you sure know how to ruin romantic moments," Taehyung states, moving his arm around Jungkook's waist who smiles at the sudden action.

"And you know, for a couple who are dating you sure know how to have private moments," Hoseok replies, Taehyung moving towards him with this hands ready to grasp his throat.

"For fuck's sake, can we drop that incident already?!" Hoseok laughs in victory and leads the boys to another game to play next. He wasn't allowed to invite his girlfriend because Jin didn't think she was ready so all Hoseok could do was bother the couples.

"Why are all my friends gay? The real tea is, why am I not gay?" Hoseok mumbles to himself before inserting the coins to the game and beginning his first match.

"Tae~" Jungkook whines, as he pulls on his boyfriend's arm to get a reaction.

"Yes, baby?" The older replies, acting unaware of what of what the younger wanted.

"I want to play with daddy~" Jungkook seductively whispers in Taehyung's ear.

"Seriously? Right now?" Taehyung asks, the younger eagerly nodding a yes. The older hesitated in what his next step would be but quickly decides.

"Fine. Hoseok I'm going to bring Kookie to the bathroom ok? We'll be right back." Taehyung grabs his lovers hand who was smirking and leaves to the nearest isolated place so that they could play together.

"They really need to work on their secretive skills," Hoseok mutters as he chuckles for knowing the true meaning of their disappearance.

"Hey JiHyun, what's your favorite color?" Yoongi asks meanwhile the little boy tries his best to hit the bear that keeps popping out of different holes with a toy hammer.

"I like dark blue!" JiHyun quickly responds as he successfully hits the bear the moment it popped out of a hole.

"Your favorite show?"

"Tayo the little blue bus!" Yoongi looks at Jimin with a confused face but is met with the same expression.

"What the fuck is Tayo the little blue bus?" Yoongi fiercely whispers while Jimin quickly looks at the boy to see if he heard Yoongi cuss.

"Don't curse right now! And I don't know...at least we know that's his favorite show." Yoongi nods and pulls out his phone when he felt it vibrate. Jimin lifts his eyebrows when he sees the older chuckle when his eyes meet his phone's screen.

"What's so funny?" Jimin asks, Yoongi handing his phone to the younger so he could see for himself.

From: hOsUcK
Tae and Kook abandoned me so they could go fuck.
rEmiND mE wHy I CouLdn'T bRiNg mAh gF?
Jin can smd
ACTUALLY NO IM NOT GAY NVM

Jimin has the same reaction as Yoongi when he sees the messages.

"Poor hobi...he must be lonely without his girlfriend." Jimin kindly says, at that moment JiHyun finishes his game and walks back to the boys.

"Look what I won!" JiHyun proudly holds up a brown fluffy teddy bear and turns it around to show off its every feature.

"What's his name?" Jimin wonders, JiHyun looking at his new bear so he could decide a name.

"Mr.Puffy is at Yoongles' and I know he gets lonely sometimes so I think I will name this one Mrs.Puffy!"

"Wow! You're so talented in playing games! And hello there Mrs.Puffy!" Yoongi remarks, which makes JiHyun giggle in happiness.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry~" Jimin calls the rest of the boys to reunite them and is surprised when he sees Namjoon's blank face. Hoseok was the first to arrive and rolled his eyes the moment he saw Taehyung and Jungkook who were both sweating and dressed differently.

"Wasn't Kookie wearing the striped shirt that TaeTae has?" JiHyun innocently comments, the boys quickly glancing at each other and back at JiHyun.

"No, I had this shirt on the whole time! You have bad memory JiHyun." Jungkook says as a way of defense meanwhile Jimin looks at the boys with a look that could kill.

"What do you guys want to eat?" Yoongi questions and looks at the boys to see who would answer first.

"I want lamb skewers." JiHyun calmly says before grabbing onto his brother's arm. Yoongi, on the other hand, was shocked when he saw that Jin wasn't the first to answer. Usually, when Yoongi asked a question related to food, Jin would always be the first to blurt out an answer or go on a rant about his opinion about it.

"Ok, let's go." Yoongi leads the group to their next destination and takes this opportunity to walk next to Namjoon.

"What's wrong?" Yoongi asks as he checks around to see if Jin was near but he wasn't, so it was safe for the boys to talk.

"She's back, Yoongi."

"Who?" If he was being honest, Yoongi already knew who he was talking about but he wanted to make sure.

"Yuri. She's back and wants more money." This makes Yoongi scoff in disbelief.

"That fucking bitch. I can't even believe she had the fucking audacity to ask for more after all you've done...does Jin know?" Namjoon nods no and looks at his boyfriend who was chasing JiHyun in a playful manner.

"I don't want to hurt him. I love him too much." Namjoon murmurs before he noticed that they have arrived at the restaurant.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
Hi hehe

My question today is if you guys can do me a favor :)

Love you my sweet ponapkins hehe ❤️💜❤️