58

"Who the fuck are you?" The man coldly replies, starting to reach out at the knob on the door he just came through.

"Oh, I wouldn't suggest that," Yoongi cautions, smirking at the fact that he already knew Mr. Lee's plans. "Sit down we should talk." He gestures to the chairs in front of the desk, which was usually filled with customers that would get scammed. The man slowly walks over to the chairs and sits, keeping an eye on the boy in front of him who had a smile stuck on his face.

"What the fuck do you want?" Seo-jun questions, glaring at Yoongi who was sitting where he belonged.

"I want something, you're right about that... but I also want you to explain something to me." Yoongi rolls the chair he was in toward the desk and starts opening the business folders without care that some papers would fall out.

"Who the fuck are you?" See-jun asks again, Yoongi lets out a sigh and stands up from his seat.

"That's not of importance Mr. Lee. You're in no place to ask questions so just put on your big boy pants and answer my questions. Got it?" Yoongi looks at him and waits for a nod of comprehension before continuing. "So does the public know the truth about all of this?" He walks around the room, pretending to take an interest in it. Seojun gives him a frazzled look, unsure of what he was talking about.

"What?"

"Oh you know, the truth about how you acquired all of this," Yoongi explains, laughing at the pure idiocy coming from the supposed CEO.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He replies, looking down at his feet in anxiety.

"You don't? Oh, that's too bad I thought we were getting somewhere..." Yoongi sarcastically replies as he stops in front of a few framed diplomas. He stays there, staring at them wondering how they came to be. "How much was each one?"

"The frames? 500 won. Maybe less."

"Cut the bullshit...you know what I'm talking about." Seo-jun stays quiet, unsure of whether to reply with the truth or keep playing dumb.

"Around 50 million won, others more." He finally says, admitting defeat.

"I thought they would be more...and this?" Yoongi tries once again, expecting the truth again.

"Why?" Seo-Jun looks at Yoongi, Who made his way back to the seat behind the grand desk.

"It's in your best interest to just answer. Lying isn't in your favor at the moment. I already know everything, I just want to hear you say it yourself." Yoongi sits down and puts his hands behind his head enjoying every bit of power he currently had.

"Now why would I do that? What are you, 19? You're just a kid go home and when you finally grow up you can come back here and try to have a conversation with me." Seo-jun coldly says, his hand forming a fist in frustration.

"Well you see, I'm not nineteen I am actually twenty-one so you could say I am grown-up," Yoongi explains. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a business card. Seo-jun just stares at him, wondering what he was about to do. Yoongi places the card that was in his hand on the table with a slam making the other boy flinch from the sudden noise.

"What's that?"

"The reason you're going to admit that all of this is a scam." He replies, noticing that Seo-jun's body temperature was rising due to the drops of sweat running down his face. "You nervous?"

"I don't see how that is going to help you. Stop beating around the bush and just tell me what you want." Yoongi's mouth forms a smirk, delighted at the reactions coming from Mr. Lee.

"Do you happen to know a man that goes by the name Mr. Park?" Seo-jun's eyes widened in shock, confused at how the boy in front of him knew of Mr. Park.

"N-no." He stuttered, his body language being the first tell of his obvious panic.

"Why are you stuttering? Nervous? Scared? Anxious? Is there something you don't want everyone to know?" Yoongi badgers, feeling excitement through his body knowing he cornered the man in front of him.

"You don't know what you're talking about." He replies quickly. Yoongi slides the business card over closer to Seo-Jun who scoots away as if the piece of card stock was going to hurt him.

"But I don't know what I'm talking about. Where does all the money that you don't give your employees go every month?" He continues, looking down at the business card. "Does it go there?"

"N-No that's not-" "And where do you go when you say you have so-called business trips to your wife who's at home with your children?" Yoongi interrupts, not giving him a chance to make excuses. "Are they really business trips? Because if so, you must have them in very secret places as all of my connections say you haven't had a single meeting out of Korea in years."

"That's not true, I do have meetings outside of Korea!" Seo-Jun objects, knowing his cover was about to be blown off by a damn child.

"With who, Mr. Park?" Yoongi asks, as he stands up again and grabs Mr. Lee by his collar from his side of the desk.
————————————————————————
Wattpad wasn't working for me I'm sorry for the delay :(

This week Enigma'N'Love will have no update. It will next week ❤️