26

Jimin didn't want to pull his pants down but he had to when his master told him too.

As is he wasn't nervous enough, Jimin started panicking more when Yoongi started to travel his back with the whip that was currently in the older's hands.

"Why are you shaking?" The older questioned as he lightly tapped the youngers back with the whip. Jimin flinched at the contact.

"You came late to the library, you talked back, and you didn't want to follow orders. Is that how you are supposed to please your master?"

Jimin could feel sweat trickling down his forehead.

"Tell me...why were you actually late to the library?" Yoongi asked as he observed the boys body.

Damn. That's a nice ass.

"Your master asked a question. Why?" The older said once he recovered from this thoughts Jimin didn't want to say why, but he knew that he would have to sooner or later.

"I woke up late...and so I rushed to school but when I received your text I was scared so I made an excuse." Jimin squeaked as he continued to look down to the floor.

"Well Jimin, that is a bad excuse. Come up with something better next time. Now tell me, why do you talk back to me?" Yoongi fiercely asked as he gave the first spank.

The sound of the whip making contact with Jimin's ass was the only sound heard in the apartment followed by a whimper from the younger.

"No noise." Yoongi scolded. "Tell me, why do you talk back?" he asked once more, before bringing his (beautiful) face towards the youngers to make eye contact. "Why?"

Intimidated by the eye contact, Jimin finally managed to stutter a few words. "I-I didn't mean to...I'm sorry."

"I don't remember asking you for an apology but I'll take it anyway. Why do you talk back?" Jimin was on the verge of wanting to cry.

WHY THE FUCK IS YOONGI SO SCARY?!

"I-I guess sometimes I'm a-annoyed by your demands so it gets the b-best of me." The younger stammered as the whip made its way to his thighs.

"Well, you agreed to play this game of mine so you don't have a choice. You will not talk back. Understood? Once you Jimin you can't Jimout." Jimin's eyes widened.

Did he really just-

What the actual fuck.

Well, this ruined the mood of the chapter.

Jimin scoffed at the thought.

"I'm sorry?" His master questioned when he noticed the scoff.

"Nothing." Was Jimin's response and was followed by a hum which showed disbelief.

"Yes I agreed, but I didn't know your demands would be so childish." Jimin bluntly stated, almost squealing when the whip lightly tapped his ass.

"What are you doing now?" Yoongi asked as he gave the second whip to the younger's ass. Jimin's face scrunched up at the contact.

"Talking back."

"Yeah you are...and what did we say about you talking back?"

"That it's not acceptable."

"Okay. That was the second whip. Only eight more to go."

Fuck. Has it really only been two whips?

"Let's make this more interesting. What do you think?" The older asked in a whisper but was clearly heard by the younger since there was no other sound in the apartment.

"H-how?"

"Let's play a game."

"What game?" Jimin held back his other question because he knew that Yoongi would get irritated at it.

"How about...2 truths and 1 lie? That would be nice to play." Yoongi stayed with a smirk appearing on his face. Yoongi noticed how Jimin was bad at lying when he had arrived late to the library the other day so he wanted to take advantage of this opportunity.

"How does that sound?"

"Good."

"Want to play the game?"

"Yes."

Third spank.

"Three."

Jimin whined once more at the painful contact the whip made with his ass.

My poor butt.

"What did I tell you last time when I dropped you off?" Jimin thought through his past events with Yoongi for a few seconds.

What did he say? He never told him anything that day when he dropped him off in his car or-

Oh.

"Yes, master." Jimin squeaked as he noticed that the whip started trailing up his spine which made him shiver.

"Ok, the rules to this game are that we each have a turn to have to say two truths and one lie. The other person has to guess the lie that is being told. If I win, I add one more spank to your punishment. If you win, you get one spank deducted from your punishment. Fair?" Jimin was shocked.

One more spank if he loses?

But he's bad at lying!!

Although, if he was able to pull it off he could end the game without there being any more punishments!

"Yes, master." Yoongi walked over to the couch and set the whip down to his side.

"Sit." He commanded. Jimin slowly went back to his standing position and pulled up his pants. Never had Jimin felt so relieved to have his pants on.

"Ready?" The older questioned as the younger slowly set himself down on the couch evidently due to the pain he had on his ass.

"Yes, master." The boy responded once he was finished and comfortable.

"Okay. I'll start. One, I am bisexual. Two, I have never been outside of Korea, and Three, my parents are both wonderful who support me in any way possible." Jimin had noticed something when Yoongi was done speaking. He sensed...he sensed a bit of sarcasm when Yoongi said his third option.

That had to be the lie.

I mean, option one was evidently true. Yoongi dates girls as if they were just books that he would discard of once he was finished reading them.

Option two was also definitely true because he remembered once when he was walking past Yoongi's classroom, he heard Yoongi talking in another foreign language that Jimin didn't know of.

Option three is false. Jimin knew because he had the ability to tell when people were being sincere and had the ability to be able to relate to one's feelings. That is how he knew that option three was the lie.

"So, which one is the lie?" Yoongi questioned as he was ready to increase the number of spanks the younger would receive by one.

"Your lie is option 3. You have wonderful parents who support you in any way possible." Yoongi's eyes widened when he heard the younger.
_______________________________
Oof yes, I know these chapters are a little boring but I swear they will get better.

I have a lot to do right now which includes exams and school work apart from other stuff.

I will try my best to publish the new chapter by next Friday ❤️

Bye, I love you 💕