51

"So, where is he?" Yoongi looks behind him and sees the rest of the boys standing in a straight line. He looks back out the door, and for a moment, he wished that it was a dream or illusion, but it wasn't.

"He's not here." Yoongi coldly rebounds, his fist tightening at the rising anger from just seeing the man. The man spots it and scoffs in reaction.

"What? You wanna hit me, bitch? Go ahead, I'll wait. And don't give me that bullshit I know he's in there. Tell that gay shit to bring me, my son."

"I think it's best if you leave." Yoongi walks out, trying his best to be intimidating. Namjoon and Hoseok walk up as well, leaving the other boys in frightened states.

"I'm not leaving without my son you hear me?" Jimin's dad pushes Yoongi back, which was equivalent to adding fuel to the fire. Yoongi goes back and punches him, the boys behind him attempting to hold him back.

"Trying to prove you're not a pussy? Guess what? That's what you are!" The man yells, now taking his turn to punch Yoongi in the face.

Yoongi releases himself from Hoseok and Namjoon's grip and dashed toward Jimin's dad who was ready to throw another punch. Again, Namjoon and Hoseok try to break it up but instead receive punches to their face.

"What's happening?" Jimin asks as he walks toward the boys gathered at the door entrance. The noises of grunts and punches get louder, which only raises his curiosity. "Yoongs?" Jimin calls out, making his way beside Jungkook and Taehyung who were just standing in shock.

Jimin's jaw drops when he sees Yoongi and his father throwing punches at each other while Namjoon and Hoseok constantly trying to break it up. He rushes to the chaotic cluster and yells at the top of his lungs.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP!" Yoongi immediately stops, and turns his head to Jimin who's face was red due to the effort he put in his scream. Distracted, Yoongi receives a final punch, leaving him to fall on the ground unconscious.

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelps as he scrambles to the ground to check if Yoongi was alright. "What the fuck are you doing here?" Jimin coldly asserts, as his hand caresses the boys face in his arms.

"Not so tuff now huh bitch?" Jimin's father grunts, smirking at the boy in his son's arms. "I want-" "You think you have the right to demand? You think you have the right to ask? How dare you even have such a thought!" Jimin interrupts, standing up to look his father in the eyes. "I'm not giving you anything. You have no right...how dare you come here to request something that I clearly won't give you. How dare you come here and hurt someone I care about after everything you've already done." Jimin's eyes begin to water, his breath becoming shaky as he tried his best to hold back his tears.

"What? Your fucking little piece of shitty boyfriend? So he is a fa-" "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Jimin's dad is left in shock, seeing that Jimin's last straw had been pulled. "Get out," Jimin demands, pointing his hand to the exit, ignoring the people that began to come out of their apartments to see what was going on.

"The fuck did you just say? I want my son back." Jimin snickers, giving a harsh grimace at the sentence he heard.

"Get out." The boy announces once more, the pain in his eyes being more evident.

"I SAID GET OUT!" Jimin's dad stays still, not moving at all. Namjoon and Hoseok walk up, ready to escort him out themselves, but are stopped by Jimin.

"Please take him inside...makes sure he's okay." Jimin softly comments, worriedly looking back at the boy who had done everything in his hands to keep him and his brother happy and safe.

Both of the boys take Yoongi in their hands and bring him inside to Namjoon's room. They place him on the bed, and Jin rushes in with a wet cloth to place on Yoongi's forehead.

"Everyone, go back inside I'm sorry for the trouble," Jimin says, his voice low yet loud enough for everyone to hear. Jimin bows as a form of apology, stopping for the people to go back into their apartments.

"Give me JiHyun and I'll leave." Jimin's dad pressures, touching his face to feel the places where he was injured.

"And why would I?" Jimin questions, closing the apartment door behind him.

"You don't want me to go to the police now, do you?"

"And why would you go?" Jimin's dad laughs and smiles as he acknowledges his throne as the bigger power.

"You wouldn't want me to tell them what you did? I mean, unless you give me my son back I wouldn't have to-" "W-what are you talking about?" Jimin stutters, his stance becoming tense as he already knew what he meant.

"You remember, don't you? Last year when you-" "No- please don't I-" "Then give me back my son. You don't have another choice." Jimin's panic gets ahold of him, seeing what would happen if his father revealed what happened last year.

"So? What's your choice?" Jimin thinks about everything that had happened since he started college, the people he met, the friends he made, the new life he had managed to make without his father haunting him every second of his day. "You can't run from who you are...you can run away all you want but you can't run away from who you are."

"I'll let you have him...but on one condition." Jimin regretfully lets out, closing his eyes as the failure in himself rises. He didn't want to harm Yoongi or any of the other boys in the apartment. They had already done too much for him.

Maybe it's for the best.

Jimin steps into Namjoon's room and sits next to Yoongi who was still unconscious.

"Is he gone?" Taehyung quietly asks from the door, Jimin nodding yes in response.

"He's gone." Taehyung walks away, going to join the rest of the boys in the living room leaving Jimin alone with Yoongi. Jimin grabs the boy's hand and softly touches the older boy's face. "I'm sorry," Jimin mumbles, tears running down his face as he realizes what he had just done would affect the boy in front of him.

"I love you...Min Yoongi."