23

Can we just take a moment to appreciate this shitty chapter that took me like 2 days to make lol k enjoy~
———————————————————————
"OH FUCK!" Jimin screamed when he saw the time. It was already 7:10 am in the morning and he had just woken up. His apartment was at least 20 minutes away from the school.

"I'm going to be fucking late!" The boy whispered loudly to himself as he quickly lifted himself off the bed and rushed to the bathroom. One he came out, he dressed himself with whatever he could find that went well and ran to the kitchen.

When he entered, he saw that Jin had made breakfast and it also seemed that this breakfast was a special one.

Fuck.

"Uh...Jin hyung? What's this?" The boy asked, running his hand through his hair waiting to hear what he didn't want to hear.

"Oh! Good morning Chim! I made a special breakfast for us today! Sit down and eat." Jin signaled to the empty chair beside Jungkook with a plate full of food that Jimin wanted to devour-

Jimin! Focus! You are bound to be late! Hurry up!

"I'm so sorry Jin-hyung! I have to go now I don't have time for breakfast!" Jimin exclaimed as he grabbed a banana and left quickly giving Jin no time to react to what his Chim has said.

Jin and Jungkook looked at each other.

"I wonder why he is in a hurry...he usually leaves at 8:00...oh well! More for me!" Jin muttered before Jungkook and Jin dug in to the amazing breakfast he had prepared.

Jimin ran to the front door, slipped his shoes on and left, walking to-

Wait no.

He wasn't walking...he was running to the library fearing what might happen to him for being late on the first day.

"Fuck!" Jimin screamed as he felt a vibration coming from his pocket. He pulled out his phone and saw that Yoongi had sent him a text.

Yes, they had each other's number from the day before. When they had their conversation in the car, they had exchanged numbers so that each boy could have a way to contact the other.

From: Rock
Where are you.

Jimin stopped walking for a couple of seconds, trying to figure what excuse to give. An idea came and with the idea, Jimin's fingers started typing.

To: Rock
Good morning!
I thought I would stop by to get you coffee but there seems to be a line than expected...

After pressing send, Jimin quickly placed his phone back in his pocket and rushed to the coffee shop he had seen the other night.

Thankfully, there was no line. Jimin walked up to the counter and looked at the menu on the wall trying to decide what Yoongi would like best from what he had observed lately.

The girl working there came up and smiled.

"Hi! Welcome! What would you like to order?" Jimin returned the smile and felt a vibration from his pocket once more.

From: Rock
Ok.
Get me a venti size black coffee without sugar.

To: Rock
Ok.

"Hello! Good morning! Can I please have a venti black coffee without sugar and a grande coffee with a lot of milk and little sugar?" The girl nodded and left quickly proceeding to make the orders.

After a few minutes, the girl came back and handed Jimin the cups of coffee and winked as she did so. Jimin was confused but took the coffees anyway.

"Thanks, bye." Jimin said as he walked out of the coffee shop and started to drink from his cup. As he brought the cup to his mouth, he saw a couple of digits written in black marker that weren't related to the order. Looking at it, he saw that the girl had written her number on it. Adding on, he noticed that he didn't even pay for the coffee.

Jimin walked back but as he entered the store, the girl smiled and said, "It's on the house don't worry about it." Jimin slowly nodded, and walked back out heading towards the school library.

He was walking slowly but picked his quick pace back when he started to feel vibrations from his pocket again. Since he was holding the coffee, he couldn't pull out his phone so he tried his best to hurry and not spill at the same time.

At last he arrived to the library and entered. Almost no one was present since it was so early, but one section of the library stood out the most. Jimin walked towards that section of the library and placed the cups of coffee down on the table.

"I'm here." Jimin whispered, not wanting to disturb the so called 'learning' environment in the library which to admit, he found ironic because all the kids were on their phones clearly doing non-educational activities.

The boy that Jimin was speaking to turned around from facing the books and looked up from his lap.

"What took you so fucking long?" Yoongi whispered back as he looked back at his lap to continue reading the book on his lap. "I already read two books and this is my third."

Jimin gulped.

Should he tell him the truth? Or should he continue to lie?

Jimin knew that his consciousness wouldn't let him be so he found it was best to admit to his wrong doings.

"I woke up late and so I told you that I was going to get coffee so that it could-" "What is that?" Yoongi asked, interrupting Jimin and pointed to the boy's cup of coffee.

Jimin looked and saw that he was pointing to his coffee cup.

"Oh, the girl wrote her number whe-" "I want that cup of coffee hand it over." Yoongi bluntly said, sticking his hand out not caring that other kids were now looking since he was not whispering anymore.

"Why?" Jimin asked, slightly annoyed that Yoongi all of a sudden now wanted his cup of coffee after going through the whole process of getting the older his coffee.

"Because I want the number." Yoongi said and shamed his arm to remind the you get to hand the cup over.

"Besides, in the contract we said we aren't exclusive so I can have some fun with her as my first distraction. Don't you think so?" Jimin gulped.
_______________________________
———————————————————————
UWU HELLO MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE

I have finally managed to get used to school work and I can make time to write more!

I AM SHOOK ARE YOU?

Also, if any of you want me to read, vote, comment or give advice on any stories you guys are doing, send me a message and I will gladly do so! Thank you for reading! Bye love you!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜