54

"Really? None of you know what Jimin's dad does for a living?" The group of boys all look at each other, not having a single clue on the answer to Yoongi's question. Namjoon looks over at Jungkook, who stares back nervously. Namjoon then gestures toward Yoongi, to which Jungkook slyly tries to nod 'no'. "What?" Yoongi questions, who had noticed the actions from both boys quickly.

"Nothing," Jungkook squeaks out, looking down to avoid eye contact with the older.

"No, no, you clearly know something. Say it, you can't avoid it any longer." Yoongi sternly states, looking over at his newly acquired friend Taehyung to encourage his boyfriend.

"Baby, just tell him. You know he won't stop until you do." Taehyung tries to reason, cupping his boyfriend's face in his hands. Jungkook gives in, turning himself to face Yoongi.

"One time I overheard Jimin talking on the phone. He was arguing as usual with his father but I heard him say something about not selling people out for sex..." Jungkook hesitantly says, scared at what Yoongi would do with this new information.

"What. The. Fuck." A clearly disturbed Jin says, looking at Jungkook with a horrified face. "You're serious?" He asks, wanting to make sure that what he had just heard was right.

"Yeah...I walked in on them on the phone and Jimin immediately hung up. He tried to distract me with something else so I knew he didn't want me to know about it." The boys all look at each other, the perturbing revelation having made the mood around them startled.

"Well, that's one thing at least. Let's hope it's not true." Namjoon glances at Yoongi, who started having a grin replace his frown from before. "Yoongi what are you thinking now," Yoongi looks up at Namjoon, who woke him up from his train of thought.

"If It's true, that means we can get rid of him for sure. I can- I mean, we can get our Jimin back once and for all." Yoongi corrects himself, not wanting to expose himself more after his confession. "Thing is, how do we prove it?" Once again, the boys were at square one with no idea on how to proceed.

"If Jimin knows, maybe he can help us prove it?" Hoseok suggests, being careful as the name Jimin had been made a treasured yet forbidden word around a certain fellow.

"How do we get Jimin to talk though?" Taehyung asks, all of the boys fearing that the idea had just reached a dead end.

"I can meet up with him." The boys look at Jin, who tried his best to show his confidence behind his sentence.

"I can too," Yoongi argues, his urge for seeing Jimin growing bigger and bigger with each passing day. He had tried going back to the house a few times already but always received no answer in return.

"I don't think you're in the right mind at the moment to see him," Hoseok surmises, earning a glare from Yoongi in return. "Just let him do this."

"Fuck you Hoseok, it seemed it was just yesterday when you were lecturing me to look for someone to share my life with and now that I have, you won't let me fucking fight for it you prick."

"That's a yes, go and try to call him," Hoseok urged to Jin, who was scared that he would be the next victim to Yoongi and his inspiring words. Jin stands and walks to a room where it would be silent but most importantly, private enough to make his call.

The phone rings, each one raising Jin's anxiety more. He hadn't talked to Jimin since the day he left so he didn't know if he would get an answer. The rings continue, the hope that Jin has been drained along with them. Just as he was about to hang up, a voice emerges.

"Hello?" A voice asks, being close to a whisper.

"Jiminie?" Jin questions, fearing the possibilities for the whispers.

"Jin-hyung?" The voice answers back, gaining a bit more sound than before.

"Oh my baby, are you okay?" Jin's mother-like instincts kick in, wanting to make sure his child was doing well.

"Y-yeah I'm okay. Why are you calling here?" Jimin questions, looking around him to keep an eye out for his father. Since he had left, he had not shown up at school since his father wouldn't let him. Not to mention, Jimin's heart was too weak to see the face of the one that had confessed to him.

"What do you mean why am I calling? I've been worried sick! And not to mention everyone else." Jimin stays silent on his end, not wanting to even imagine the worries he had caused.

The amount of worries he had caused him.

"I'm sorry hyung. I really can't talk...my dad might come in any minute-" "Meet with me." Jin interrupts, knowing the amount of possible trouble he would cause for the boy if he agreed. "I can't-" "Do you want to stay there forever?"

"N-no,"

"Then meet with me," Jin repeats, knowing he had just secured the answer he wanted.

"Fine." Jimin hesitantly says, still looking over his shoulders in fear. "I'll get Yoongi to come too-" "No. I'll only go if it's just you." Jimin sternly says, making sure to get his point across.

"Okay, okay fine. When can you meet me?" As Jimin opens his mouth to answer, he begins to hear heavy footsteps coming down the stairs.

"My special spot. Ask Yoongi and he'll know." Jimin quickly blurts out, hanging the phone up immediately as the kitchen door opened with a bang.

"Who was that?" Jimin's father grunts, walking over to his son who looked down in fear.

"A salesperson. I told them we weren't interested." Jimin's father stares at him, not knowing whether to believe him.

"Better be you faggot. If I find out that wasn't the case you're fucking dead. You hear me?" Jimin nods, his father shoving him to the side to make his way toward the fridge. "Get the fuck out, make sure your brother doesn't turn out like you."

Jin walks out of the room and is instantly met by Yoongi who eagerly wanted to know what happened. "I'm meeting up with him," Jin states, Yoongi's face lighting up at the thought of being able to see his baby boy.

"I'm going with you," Yoongi suggests, his hopes being the highest they've been in days.

"He only agreed to meet if it's just me." Jin's statement crushes Yoongi's hope, making him feel numb and dull again.

"Bullshit," Yoongi accused. "You just don't want me to see him right?" His temper began coming out, his finger pointing at Jin's chest in rhythm with every syllable he made. Namjoon stands up, ready to pull Yoongi away if needed but he simply walks away to his room and slams the door behind him. Silence fills the room, each boy having the same worries for their friend.

"Jimin said he wanted to meet at his special spot. He also said Yoongi knows where that is." Jin adds, the boys knowing Yoongi wouldn't be of much help at the moment.

"I think I know where that is," Taehyung shared, the boys looking at him with begging looks.